Search results

+
  1. MadlyMaddy

Can't sell junk to anyone

I know I could sell junk to different merchants, but now all merchants that I try, doesn't matter if it's the main part of Novigrad, the bookstore, an armorer or blacksmith, or a inkeeper, NO ONE will buy any of my junk itens I tried in all maps and the itens always show as red and that item...
  2. MadlyMaddy

Weird TW3 dialogue bug

I searched online but I coudn't find an anwser nor someone having the same problem. Basically, sometimes the characters talk as usual, other times they simply neither have the voices or the mouths move, I have the subtitles so I can see they should. Sometimes in the same dialogue this happens...
  3. MadlyMaddy

Controls feeze when entering combat

Hi, I'm posting here because I honestly don't have any idea of what else I can do The game runs as normal when not in combat, I can walk, jump, interact with things and so on, but as soon as I enter combat, all my controls die. The game continues, but I can't move Geralt or check any menu I had...
  4. MadlyMaddy

Witcher 2 decisions in Witcher 3?

Hi, I've read this forum several times to help trough my witcher games for years, but this time I cound't find someone to help me in any forum, so I joined today so maybe someone can help me. I just finished Letho's fight at the end of TW2, but there's no auto save from after the fight, the...
Top Bottom