Search results

+
  1. mortoise

Update 2.0

I haven't used Lutris, so maybe this wouldn't work for you, but for the record on Linux `lgogdownloader` with `--galaxy-install` seems to work to just update what's needed.
  2. mortoise

Update 2.0

I was on 1.60 until today, as I hadn't bothered to update and it worked well. But performance-wise 2.0 is *so* much better for me. I'm on Linux, and running at 4K with a RX 5600 XT, using lots of AI upscaling to make it not chug (I like sticking to 4K for the crisp UI). On 1.60 it looked quite...
  3. mortoise

GWENT: Rogue Mage -- First Single-Player Expansion!

Did you log in to the game on Android with your gwent credentials? Sounds like that's required to link things up so you get goodies, based on the FAQ on the new game page: https://www.playgwent.com/en/rogue-mage
  4. mortoise

Gwent: Rogue Mage Deluxe Edition / Steam / Soundtrack

Yeah, sounds like it's a bit awkward for non-GOG buyers, this is excerpted from the new FAQ on playgwent.com:
  5. mortoise

GWENT: Rogue Mage is here!

Woohoo, Project Nekker has landed! Looks cool, "battle unique enemies" in the trailer to me definitely says some fun puzzle-ish things like Thronebreaker. I haven't played much Gwent at all lately, but I'm excited to give this a go soon :)
  6. mortoise

Updated Soundtrack available

I do love the music to the game. Is it available to download, like the original soundtrack (on the game page of gog)? If you guys want to charge for it, can you put it on something like bandcamp where it can be downloaded in flac? I'd rather pay for it than do streaming :)
  7. mortoise

Winter event starts today!

Great trailer, cool event, good job folks. That Mahakam Ale Fest looks cool (before my time), but the journeys these days are way better in terms of amount of lore & storyline, as well as insanely generous rewards.
  8. mortoise

The TWiG Thread

I'm looking forward to the new format for TWiG that Burza talked about last time, with more guests and interviews and fewer questions. Sounds like a good change.
  9. mortoise

Anyone have the full Aretuza story?

I was saving the story that went with the Aretuza journey to read in the last week, when it was all available, as I find that I forget what has come before if I just read it as it's released. But then last week was crazy and I didn't have time to read it. It hasn't shown up (yet) on the great...
  10. mortoise

Patch Notes 9.5

Hmm, when you put it like that, it does sound a bit broken... Lucky I'm not on the balance team :p But only large carryover for a long round, I think maybe it could be counter-able. Anyway, if they ever implement it, you know who to blame :D
  11. mortoise

Patch Notes 9.5

Cool changes, good stuff. I really like the shop changes. It's great to have lots of options back there, including the older ones. And a board for meteorite powder, too, very nice! I was planning on probably giving this journey a miss, as I loved the last one (boards & music are much more...
  12. mortoise

I can´t pay new season. "Gog overlay"

A workaround is just to buy the journey pass through the GOG store: https://www.gog.com/game/regis_journey_premium_pass (I play on Linux and can't get the GOG overlay working there)
  13. mortoise

What game are you currently playing

Ah cool, I just picked up Witcher Enhanced Edition again, to finally (hopefully) get around to completing it. Lots of great moments in it so far. How did you like Alice: Madness Returns? I played the crap out of the first Alice game when it was released, but never tried the sequel. Worth a play?
  14. mortoise

New Nilfgaard cards

I really like the sound of Master of Puppets, it's a fun design for sure. I love plays that make my opponent have to rethink how they should play. When I'm in a Nilfgard mood. The others sound good, too, potentially, I enjoyed playing a Spy deck and more support for the archetype is good.
  15. mortoise

DRK3's Thread (Farewell)

Congratulations, your contributions to the forums, and by extension the game, have been great. I'm glad it's being recognized and now you have a new and rare cardback, too! I've really enjoyed all the threads and posts you've made. I think I remember Burza on a recent TWIG mentioning that they...
  16. mortoise

TWiG AMA Discussion Thread

I'm really excited that Burza mentioned new things related to music coming up, I love the music with Gwent, and any more coming up would be great. I didn't realise until Slama mentioned a while ago that the music in the game is made up of a ton of layers so it can dynamically shift up in...
  17. mortoise

9.1 Patch Notes

I just finished my first playthrough last week, and all your trinkets start in your hand (unless you mulligan them away). It took me ages to realise I wasn't just insanely lucky with draws in R1 :)
  18. mortoise

Post Your Favourite 'Play' Card!

I transmuted Shupe so I could have him as the Play card. No regrets, particularly as I've been playing him quite a bit lately. Seeing him there makes the game feel nice and homely. I do wish Casual mode wasn't under "Training", now, it but it sounded from a recent twig like they'll change that...
  19. mortoise

The GWENT WitcherCon Festival has begun!

Wow, what a great surprise on logging in today, exciting stuff! Also this answers how we get Sunset Wanderers, it's the final reward in the The Great Shuffle quest, which looks like it just means play 100 cards. Not too shabby, not too shabby at all.
  20. mortoise

Gwent Content Creators

Some of the Gwent youtube people I enjoy (misterhabbla1, FuchsiaBriefs and Specimen) have started up Patreons recently, which I like as a way to give back a bit for content that I enjoy. I far prefer the idea of kicking a few coins to people who do cool stuff than the whole surveillance &...
Top Bottom