Search results

+
  1. Olvastar

So many bugs with this patch

Guys relax! Just report bugs, and they will be fixed. Some people say that: If it's not broken dont fix it. I more prefer the "If its not broken its lack of feature" So yeah, if something is broken means its about getting better then it was before. Appropriate it. They can even be funny you know?
  2. Olvastar

Forfeit Mentality (and other issues)

I think i gotcha. You dont complaining about the "winning the game". You complain about that your fun has been taken, by not able to doing your combos or etc. Well, give up is just a thing. Getting really common nowadays. Im a guy who grown adult in the previous millenia. yeah, im old i know...
  3. Olvastar

I feel the journey system too hard

I feel you. Not only this game. Every game. Here is my method which worked in the last 20 years for me: Dont force it. Just login for daily, look around, if you feel to play play if not go and do something else. There are always days when you try brute force and keep failing. Waste of energy...
  4. Olvastar

Gwent collection automatically keeps 4 of each Bronze and 2 of each Gold...

As a free to play player i just let the auto-grinder do its job. As soon i lose my patience and i really want to create a card then i just pick the extra cards and mill them. Happened twice so far. Since i have a very low amount of premium cards its easy picking cas i just have to mill those...
  5. Olvastar

The massive downgrading of premium cards

I just wondering... Have you ever realised that premium cards worth same much as they normal ones in the game? They "SHINY!" for sure. Anything else? Nope? Its like buying the legendary $200 CS:GO knife... Yes you can but your money wont make your deck stronger. Posts like this make PPL yelling...
  6. Olvastar

Milling Bug (post new patch)

proof of evidence everything you got is correct, but you got April fooled by the info box Wretched addict.... Well, seems to me, everything is ended up correctly. Once again: Ended up. You can check the numbers all the way in the process. Calm down and go for GG!
Top Bottom