Search results

+
  1. ChrisKarter

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

I'd like to see Jan Calveat as much as anybody in the story, but I'd be concerned with how much space they'd have to fill between that. It could easily be done though, and they could tip toe around it with grace. I just don't want another save the world or the universe story. Let's prevent...
  2. ChrisKarter

Vote on next Witcher related content

What Witcher related content would you like to see released next following the Netflix series? The Witcher 4 isn't an option. Even if CDPR works on another Witcher game immediately after Cyberpunk 2077, I think it's being generous when I say it'll be another 4 years before another major Witcher...
  3. ChrisKarter

top 10 favorite games

(No particular order) Alpha Protocol Mass Effect 1, 2, & 3 Red Dead Redemption 1 & 2 GTA Vice City, San Andreas, Liberty City, Los Santos Uncharted Waters: New Horizons II (Super Nintendo) Assassin's Creed: Black Flag (the Pirate-related content) NCAA Football '14 (Xbox 360) The Witcher 2, & 3...
  4. ChrisKarter

Gambling in Night City?

Anything that resembles the underground fight scene in Game Night, is a win in my book. "I knew it existed!"
  5. ChrisKarter

How much money should V have?

Chicken leg cost 10-15 crowns. Add water, ale, tea, 1-5 crowns. Average meal cost 15-20 crowns. Let's say Geralt averages 1 meal a day. Geralt sleeps in a lot of Inns. Assume he only sleeps at Inn's 75 nights out of the 360 day year. Let's assume average cost of a room is 10 crowns. Not...
  6. ChrisKarter

Gambling in Night City?

Skip gwent, stick with poker. You don't have to make up a new card game gwent style, stick to poker. Simple 5 card, Texas Hold em style poker. Blackjack is a good one too. Don't want to hear a thing about Red Dead. Rockstar doesn't own the rights to poker and blackjack appearing in RPG's.
  7. ChrisKarter

The General Videogame Thread

Speaking of historically accurate games, I'm going to throw a classic from Super Nintendo... Anybody here ever play Unchartered Waters New Horizons 2 on SNES? Crazy how such a simple game, to this day, one of my all time favorites.
  8. ChrisKarter

Why have voiced protagonist?

I also noticed how all three protagonist were gun-wielding, car-stealing, mass-murdering, bank robbers too. If the shoe fits... Online you could create your own character and pick a gender. While it's nice to break stereotypes and appeal to all audiences, it's not always necessary. There's...
  9. ChrisKarter

[Spoiler] So who would prove a valid husband to our beloved new Empress?

Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon Thyssen This is probably just a theory or misinformation, but if she were to be married I think it makes the most sense. I read that she marries Tankred Thyssen in 1277. They have 3 children, Esterad II and 2 others (perhaps Geralt Thyssen?), and Tankred dies in 1329...
  10. ChrisKarter

No original gangs 2020 in 2077?

Assuming these were in the original game then? When I first read it, I was thinking, "terrible gangs, unoriginal". Not surprised if they ditched those and made their own. Feel like gangs should stick to the mantra. Usually poor/poverty/ethic groups that rise to power through the influence of...
  11. ChrisKarter

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Sounds the beginning of an adult film. Geralt comes in with the king's sword and duels them both lol. Do you sell these?
  12. ChrisKarter

The force is strong in this one. There's games like Fallout and Skyrim where VA isn't necessary (lack of cut-scenes, sub-par graphics in comparison), but the best games, RPG's, ever, have been carried by wonderful voice acting.
  13. ChrisKarter

The Ultimate Witcher 4 Thread

You have to move forward. There's a reason the Witcher took place when it did, after the events of the books. So at least a couple years after the events of B&W. The witch trials end in 1276... and there's a lot of gray in the timeline after that. Personally I would say a minimum of 4 and...
  14. ChrisKarter

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

For Xbox one games sometimes opening the browser page pauses games during cut-scenes. Can't remember which game, I'm sure it varies from game to game. Feel like it was recent though, so had to be Red Dead, GTA, Witcher, Star Wars, or Greedfall. I don't think I've played anything other than...
  15. ChrisKarter

Your useless talent

I am the epitome of useless talent. I am the embodiment of useless talent. I might be the biggest waste of space and ability since Bo Jackson retired. My talent's so useless that I can't think of a better analogy.
  16. ChrisKarter

Tweaking the Scenario mechanic

Being a professional gwent player from the world of The Witcher 3, when I read people talking about gwent on the forums it is mind bottling...
  17. ChrisKarter

Understood. I was personally hoping that RDR took a page out GTA's playbook with the character switch system to give us three protagonists. Feel like that's a good module to follow as well as letting you choose a male or a female protagonist, still nothing wrong with a story designed for a...
  18. ChrisKarter

None was worse than Watchdogs Taken impersonation imo. I don't see nothing wrong with it and I think there's a solid balance out there. How many different options are there? We're obviously gonna end up with a lot of the same stereotypes. I think Arthur Morgan was a great example of voice...
  19. ChrisKarter

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

New to the Cyberpunk series so I don't really know what to expect. I kind of let go of my expectations when I learned it's origins. Definitely interested in seeing the world CDPR creates out of it. Hope we can get an apartment, crash pad, similar to Jensen in DEM. An extensive sound track, some...
  20. ChrisKarter

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

Little bit of everything lol.
Top Bottom