Search results

+
  1. G

Harmony - principles and consistency ignored during development?

We all know, that Harmony had been neglected for years until recent improvements happend, but why are the developers not consistent in their approaches? Remember the Masquerade Ball being nerfed so that it can only trigger chapters when an aristocrat card is played on your side of the board? The...
  2. G

How would you make netdecking less impactful?

Looking at the monthly posted leader play and win rates, it doesn't take more than one brain cell to notice, that the game is overrun by just a couple of meta netdecks for most of the times. However, even assuming that if you disagree with that statement, it's easily verifiable by simply playing...
  3. G

Sunset Wanderers - look, we're right here

It's funny, how we can see the "Sunset Wanderers" card moving rightwards opponent's hand. What's your guess, did CDPR overlook this, or is it intentional? I can't really imagine how this could have been overlooked, as I guess they do some tests before releasing, right? So if it's intentional...
  4. G

Isn't current Madoc package approach in draft mode quite dumb?

CDPR was saying, that they want the cards do better synergize with each other, hence they introduced packages of 3 cards. Then they made a package of 3 Madocs, which led to the following scenarios: 1. you're offered a Madoc package and then you're not offered a single bomb, which literally gives...
  5. G

Cat Witcher - another card that doesn't work as it should?

Cat Witcher - "At the end of your turn, move self to the other row and damage a random enemy on the opposite row by 1. Adrenaline 4: Damage it by 2 instead." So from the description I would expect this card to deal damage only when it moves. But apparently this is not the case. I played agains...
Top Bottom