Search results

+
  1. vanderminde

Wooden Katana

Dont know how it works. Defensive Offense sounds like Offensive Defense. Something beyond my mortal imagination. :coolstory:
  2. vanderminde

Wooden Katana

Tried melee build w sandevistian. You know - linear balance in games is obsolete. Thats when you need 100500 headshots to kill an enemy cause he's level 100500. Melee weapons situation in this case looks absurd, cause with primitive oneclick fencing you still need 100500 hits to kill opponent...
  3. vanderminde

[SPOILER] Adam Smasher. Character we have lost.

One thing people dont understand about Adam Smasher is his role in the narrative. He is Death in this "Cyberpunk" fiction. In proper drama Death is inevitable, eternal doom. In fairytale isnt.
  4. vanderminde

If the game has only necessary information than what for to chew this bones? I wanna meat, something my imagination can dance on. What for is playing such games if you can imagine a way better and richer setting with the help from Gibson works? I dunno really.
  5. vanderminde

I've already get this point. Smasher is machine, psycho, tool, etc. Because everybody around says so. I don't like to repeat myself. You just took what was given to you. Maybe Pondsmith is just unable to create something deep and detailed. Something of Kirkbride level. It's a matter of talent...
  6. vanderminde

Why Cyberpunk which come from Gibson mind is accurate then? Maybe because Gibson always stays realistic in his fiction? And you are tool for your employer. So what? We all work for someone. We all have brains. Limbs. Working tools to do our job. Smasher is a sellsword. You are maybe not. There...
  7. vanderminde

But he's not a cyberpsycho and not a psycho. Actually this "cyberpsycho concept" is a Pondsmith's failure. Because there is no scientific basis behind this, only author's arbitrariness. And by the way take any modern soldier after service at some hotspot and you will get with high probability 0%...
  8. vanderminde

Matrix has you. That not a joke. Good to know. Come, gimme a five! :coolstory:
  9. vanderminde

Because in human history greatest heroes always stand neck deep in blood. And they define by themselves who's innocent and who's not. You're using an artificial moral code you was trained to follow. But what's the difference between great man and an average one? The greats of this world lived...
  10. vanderminde

But i'm not V. I dont want to be V. I dont want to serve to a dead loser. Do not want to be a local hero. Reds just dont gave us any other option. And thats the problem. Cyberpunk is not about conformism. Its about your own way in the free land of cybermedieval. And medieval was such a great time.
  11. vanderminde

And you dont? You're driving streets carefully, keep your gun cold and are completely dedicated not to harm an innocent? For god's sake what else to do in this stillborn game if not butchering anything that moves?! I dont mind if some cloned dummies die by some firearms occasion or driving...
  12. vanderminde

That was actually great. Like setting a point to another silly bullshit. Only a true professional can make flat even more flatter. What a hard work zeroing punks and idiots for about 80 years. Damn, Adam, bro, you're my hero. :love: Real hero who was ruined for the sake of better game marketing.
  13. vanderminde

Watching Edgerunner makes me sad

Do we really need this infantile bullshit in already crippled CP2077? I mean whats the reason to make an already oversimplified story even more absurd by adding this flat plot? Adam flattened it even more in the end. And that was great. CP stays in desperate need of some real meat, not this.
  14. vanderminde

District blocked permanently

Great. Just great. :facepalm:
  15. vanderminde

District blocked permanently

First day before meeting Jackie i went to Kabuki and the next day i got all the roads and bridges to the "south side" of the map permanently blocked by police barricades. But i can still travel there via quick travel points. I already got to the moment i must meet mrs. Parker. I cant remember...
  16. vanderminde

7 reasons Why Cyberpunk 2077 is an obsolete game

1. RAILS You can not go where you want. You can not do what you want. You must follow our great Scenario. Srsly? Maybe Reds dont know but the year is 2021. No one wanna pay for rails, especially poor designed rails. 2. STREET CRED An absurd tool to limit players progression. You come to the...
  17. vanderminde

DLC: What do you prefer? The poll. ! ENDING SPOILERS !

I wish i can see new arcs based on the endings of 1.06. More details 1. Devil Ending: Mikoshi > Digital Psyche > V returns as full cyborg with engram written in organic donor brain; via the arc you witness flashbacks from the life of brain original owner; Solving his/her lifetime issues will...
  18. vanderminde

A Corporat. Cold professional dealer. When needed - killer. Nothing personal, just biz. The only character whos head i wish on pike - that Abernathy bitch. Others are just occasional contacts. They use me, i use them. If you like you can call it "friendship"
  19. vanderminde

I respect cold blood professionals. Like Smasher, Takemura, Adam Jensen, Corvo Attano and others. People who are intelligent and volitional. Who can predict the course of events, take responsibility and pay the price if necessary. I disrespect infantile psychopaths, naive and agressive idiots...
  20. vanderminde

Lol. You led Saul and Rogue on a date with death, but guilty is Adam Smasher. Not you. Nice logic. It wasnt to hard to predict who will be waiting for you and who's the boss in the last encounter. Its so fucking obvious, so just every pixel on your display yells - This big scary cyborg guy is a...
Top Bottom