Search results

+
  1. Bucketsmith

Suggestion: Friendly Matches with No Timer

Thanks for making it a thread!
  2. Bucketsmith

Suggestion: Friendly Matches with No Timer

Thank you. My suggestion/request for Gwent is as follows; I have a few friends I play this with, but we have different daily schedules or time zones. Because of the real-time nature of the game, we don't have a lot of time to actually play together. I noticed friendly matches do not get you...
  3. Bucketsmith

Additional music tracks

This works on PC, but what about mobile? Can't have Youtube open in the background without premium or some specific light-cracking your phone. I guess Spotify could work, otherwise you'd have to download the mp3s from somewhere to play on your phone. I own the games, which has soundtracks, but I...
  4. Bucketsmith

Suggestion for After-Game Played-Cards-Review

I would prefer a fully fleshed out replay feature like in the other thread, over a simple 'view last cards played', to be honest. It's more graphical and engaging to me, and the timing gives me some sense of how much it leaves the other player thinking on a card that I played.
  5. Bucketsmith

The Witcher Fan Art Thread

Ooooh there's some nice artwork in here!
  6. Bucketsmith

Movies / TV Shows!

I saw Underwater (2020) recently and I felt it was a well done enough sci-fi horror.
  7. Bucketsmith

Now playing [music]

Rage Against The Machine - People of the Sun
  8. Bucketsmith

A Replay/Record Feature

Oooh! I would like that!
  9. Bucketsmith

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Yo, Bucket here. New to the board. I play all sorts of games, I've done Let's Plays and Twitch streaming but not lately. I'm also looking for topics to make my first 10 posts in so that I can start a suggestion thread, 'cause I can't find threads on the idea I have that I'd like to see in Gwent...
  10. Bucketsmith

What game are you currently playing

I'm playing a lot of modded Bannerlord, at the moment!
Top Bottom