Search results

+
  1. elitecoder27

What would be your preferred response from CDPR?

short simple press response no shitty corpo talk and then go dark and fix the game
  2. elitecoder27

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

yeah also and it sorta leads you on for awile and just flat out says no in your face which was disappointing also the resolution of judys story was pretty lame (trying not to spoil since the spoiler text wont show)
  3. elitecoder27

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

it doesn't need to be all sunshine and rainbows just some real damn closure without death 1607917854 fucking bingo
  4. elitecoder27

Cyberpunk 2077 censored in Japan

dont know if this is 100% true source but according to these charts labeled "Desktop vs Console Market Share in Japan" PC has a stranglehold on the marketshare in JP/nippon. so most likely there will be mods to disable the censorship
  5. elitecoder27

Important update about Cyberpunk 2077 release date

THEY MADE IT LOOK BETTER!! LIKE NOTICEABLY BETTER i belive in CDPR do you? :cool::cool:
  6. elitecoder27

GET READY!

7. elitecoder27

what irl firearm does the "vindicator" from the gameplay reveal most remind you of?

for me its the glock but mostly for its full auto fire mode
  8. elitecoder27

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

im very curious as of what the community thinks
  9. elitecoder27

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

that steering wheel looks alot like the one in the car from the CGI trailer
  10. elitecoder27

YOUR loadout in Cyberpunk 2077! (or a Cyberpunk themed game in general)

id use a IWI Jericho 941 with silencer and mp5sd netrunning cool & quiet 24/7 and with mantis blades for silent melee takedowns
  11. elitecoder27

good cyberpunk RPG'S to play till release?

im currently playing the og Deus Ex and thats fun but im curious about other Cyberpunk RPG'S 1590086270 also i know there's the system shock franchise so ill look into that but that's just about all i know
  12. elitecoder27

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

if i pre-ordered on steam will i get some goodies like the soundtrack and digi-artbook?
  13. elitecoder27

The sheer scale of Night City

wow this is pretty intricate analysis of the material the public has been shown so far keep digging!
  14. elitecoder27

Your useless talent

i can dig out sports statistics from the back of my mind i guess
  15. elitecoder27

Welcome Thread [Archive]

well my excitement for this game is through the roof
  16. elitecoder27

GET READY!

In the delay announcement they said that "That the game is complete" so i'd think we'd be able to rest assured that it'll release 8/17
  17. elitecoder27

GET READY!

whelp you broke the forums 1588712033 gonna have to
  18. elitecoder27

Summer of Gaming Demo Poll

just something new it could just be a cyberpunk water bottle rendered in game and i'd be satisfied (really i wanna see a deeper dive into weapon customization)
  19. elitecoder27

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Will there be another gameplay demo in the upcoming weeks?
Top Bottom