Search results

+
  1. garashta

When will auto mill begin working?

But if that is the idea, then the 4 bronze cards should be set to 2 if you already have 2 premium bronze. And the same with the gold cards: If you already have a premium card, there is no reason why you should have 2 common of this gold. So my complain stands, the auto mill, as it is, is...
  2. garashta

Oh, so I was wrong, I don't have more than 4 common cards. But this brings another question: Why does the auto mill stops at 4 cards? I don't need 4 cards, I can only use 2 so that is the maximum I want. I don't even need 4 common and 2 premium, only 2 premium is enough. And even if the system...
  3. garashta

It is unconceivable to mill cards manually, one by one. I have literally hundreds of spare cards, and not in this universe I will spend hours milling them. They already released an expansion before correcting this issue! And I am not putting any more money into this game until this situation...
  4. garashta

Suggestions for Rebalancing Nilfgaard

I think poison certainly needs rebalancing! Maybe by adding a timer to it of sorts, or adding more cards that counter it
  5. garashta

Poll: On PC, Do you prefer playing Gwent on Steam or GoG?

oh well, when I bought it some months ago it wasn't
  6. garashta

Now playing [music]

Ready player one
  7. garashta

Poll: On PC, Do you prefer playing Gwent on Steam or GoG?

Gog is linked with thronebreaker, that is why
  8. garashta

Thirsty Dame/Cahir breaking Seasonal mode

I just created an account to talk about this problem, it is really hurting it on this season 1588973799 P.S. It works with thirsty dame and Cahir as well
  9. garashta

Please Nerf the Nilfgaard - it's way too imbalanced

thanks, this i really bugging me. In this season NIlfgard rules undisputed, so there is no way to properly play it as of now
  10. garashta

Cahir can be a real pain

I have this view on cahir as well. If you don't happen to have a counter to Cahir and your opponent plays it, it is mostly likely game over for you
  11. garashta

Why blame the players?

I agree with the OP. The players should never be blamed. They only employ the rules of the games in what they deem the most efficient way possible in order to win, which is the whole point of the game.
  12. garashta

Hotfix out now!

Sometimes my cards small pictures are swapped with other illustrations
  13. garashta

But last season it was viable to win with other decks, in this one NIlfgard is the dominant strategy. I was doing good with a Northen realms back then. 1588972597 I am trying to open a topic about a bug that crashes the game: In a nilfgard vs niflgard game, if both players have at least one...
  14. garashta

Seriously - Poison?? Binary, boring, annoying, all too common these days

yes poison should be reworked
  15. garashta

Hacker Music

Enigma TNG is the best at this
  16. garashta

Top 50 Cyberpunk Characters of All Time

Glad to see Akira is on the list
  17. garashta

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

winning games, maybe?
  18. garashta

In this current season (Viper) they certainly are
  19. garashta

So many bugs with this patch

What about the auto-mill function not working?
Top Bottom