Search results

+
  1. kouro

Season of Magic is here!

Did you know you can complete this quest winning rounds in classic mode? xDDDDD
  2. kouro

Thesis survey (game-induced travel)

Done! Wanted to help a bit more but couldn't think of a real place I saw on a video game.
  3. kouro

Issues with running on Linux

I know it's been popped up over and over, so in short: Anyone playing Gwent in Linux now can give some tips in order to play it? Doing some research but posts and info on the internet date from a while ago. Thx so much! 1591052095 Hi! So if you run it through steam it does work? 1591061382...
  4. kouro

Does doing the Journey Quests when you've finished the Journey do nothing?

Happened the same to me. It's a visual bug. Restart the game and you should see it right.
  5. kouro

Your lowest moments in Gwent

It's like a stupid variation of a Streisand effect
  6. kouro

GWENT is now available on Steam!

Nice news. Next will be releasing Gwent for Linux (insert laughs)
  7. kouro

Your lowest moments in Gwent

Being a fucking noob and playing Orianna and commit turn before spending my blood scent charges. Not the worst lowest moment but one of those that makes you wonder your CI. Also playing VS milling decks and see all my win conditions banishing before my eyes.
  8. kouro

Seriously - Poison?? Binary, boring, annoying, all too common these days

Hard to put a well-constructed point between some opinions from ppl that have been playing Gwent from a while ago. I joined Gwent on first week of April but here are my words anyway. Personally, I do not find lock weak. There are purify cards that are strong and I can understand that makes lock...
  9. kouro

Introducing Journey - all new progression system!

It's pointless because I do believe that reaching lvl 100 will be accomplished quite before 12 weeks. If you have the premium journey pass, you get a ton of crown points just completing the weekly quests. 72 quests (both standard and premium sides, 36 quests each path) x 20 crown points = 1440...
  10. kouro

Do you now something about this? Did you contact support? I will reach lvl 100 soon and 40 RP are friggin 40 RP
  11. kouro

UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Aw shit, I thought korathi were 11 provs. Thx!
  12. kouro

I think that takes place on 2 AM (GMT+1 since I'm spanish). There's a visual bug (I posted it on another thread) that doesn't show the bonus crown points refreshed: after winning one round, reset the game and it will appear correctly. Hope it helps! 1590338258 Not really sure where should I...
  13. kouro

Thanks! That was the issue :)
  14. kouro

Hi all: Am i the only one that does not get bonus crown points refreshed daily? If I'm not wrong, the refresh is due on ~2 AM (GMT +1) Yesterday, I got all the bonus crown points. I open the game today and still 0 bonus left... Didn't play a single game yet. Am I missing something?
  15. kouro

About the Journey Story: kinda weird, but no information was lost for me. It's just all the story contained in the chapters have been put in 2 chapters. Check it if it's your case as well.
  16. kouro

I understand your point. I think that it should be useful a filter in the deck builder that allows you to show cards depending on how many copies do you have. If you want to mill cards above x2 copies, it should be quite easy to do it that way without wasting time lurking in your collection.
  17. kouro

That's it. That number, 4294967295, is 2³², meaning the crown bonus is a variable who can store up to 32 bits of information. I wonder how is it that it prints max value there... 1588763856 Really? NR had (asside of hidden cache) one of the most well-performed decks in meta
Top Bottom