Search results

+
  1. Six-Sided-Prism

Double Down glitched

This new Seasonal Mode that replaced Banished seems absolutely riddled with glitches. The Double Down rule clearly states that you have to play units from the hand to get the bonus unit, but for some reason, playing a unit from the deck is currently activating it. Then, there are problems with...
  2. Six-Sided-Prism

Glitch or Maybe an Exploit?

I just encountered the strangest thing. Right as I was playing my last card in Round 3, winning me the match, it said the opponent's connection was lost and was attempting to reestablish. Admittedly this isn't that uncommon given the number of mobile players who decide to close the app because...
  3. Six-Sided-Prism

Weird Mobile Glitch

Using the Android app, I frequently get stuck inside the Deck Editor when a card gets zoomed in and there's no way to zoom back out, so I'm forced to close the app. Unfortunately, I just encountered something similar while inside of a match. The crazy thing is that what ended up being selected...
  4. Six-Sided-Prism

Can I cancel a support ticket?

I just submitted a ticket for not getting my extra event daily login reward in Gwent, but after rebooting a couple of times and spending some more time in the game, I did finally receive the reward; it just didn't show up at the right time. Is it possible to change the ticket?
  5. Six-Sided-Prism

Mobile Skipping Rewards Screen Glitch

I played a bit on mobile tonight, and at some point, the app crashed mid-match. When I reopened Gwent, there was no indication that any match had occurred. I wasn't prompted to go back into the game or to give the other player a GG as a result of the disconnect giving my opponent the win. Even...
  6. Six-Sided-Prism

Can we finally make Endrega Larva less broken?

"Endrega Larva" should absolutely cost 6 Provisions. This card is truly insane, at least on the same level as "An Craite Greatsword" or "Kerack Frigate" with its sheer point output and ability to absorb a lot of damage, and it's actually far stronger than most of the other units that cost...
  7. Six-Sided-Prism

War Elephant not working as intended

Has anyone else noticed that "War Elephant" doesn't damage adjacent units anymore? For whatever reason, it now gets the boost without paying any cost whatsoever. This seems like a pretty substantial bug since it means the card will alway provide value well above its provision cost. I hope this...
  8. Six-Sided-Prism

Gwent on GOG keeps crashing upon finding an opponent

I just lost all my mosaic pieces at rank 2 because the game crashed every time I found an opponent. I had previously played at least 4 or 5 games with no issue, and now that I no longer have any mosaic pieces, matches are loading fine. Any ideas what could cause this?
  9. Six-Sided-Prism

Defaulting to Classic Mode

It's really annoying that the display always reverts back to Classic mode after a match, even if that last match was played in a different game mode, like Seasonal, in which decks are constructed using different rules. This just negatively affected me twice today. At least once I was forced to...
  10. Six-Sided-Prism

Confusion about the fMMR in Pro Rank

Do the outcomes of games played with a particular faction have absolutely no bearing on your fMMR score until you have played a minimum of 25 games with that faction? That doesn't really make any sense, but I feel compelled to ask because this appears to be the case. I seem to be progressing at...
  11. Six-Sided-Prism

The Problem with Nilfgaard

Everyone's talking about how Skellige's so overpowered and needs to be nerfed immediately, but very surprisingly, almost no one has mentioned how Nilfgaard is just as ridiculously overpowered. I recently got to Pro Rank, and it seems as though everyone and their mother is playing Nilfgaard. I...
  12. Six-Sided-Prism

Syndicate seems utterly unplayable

I've been trying for countless hours (note the plural) in Casual mode to complete the Gaunter's Ultimate Challeng quest for winning 3 games with your chosen faction, and I've only won a single game. I've been trying out different variations of Firesworn, each with almost no chance of success...
  13. Six-Sided-Prism

Yoana needs banned in Arena

Yoana allows you to immediately heal any adjacent unit that receives damage. Therefore, Yoana when combined with Insanity (damage self to gain something) is the most broken interaction in this entire game, by leaps and bounds. It's an automatic round win regardless of every other card that gets...
  14. Six-Sided-Prism

King Belohun not working properly?

Earlier today, I played Ronvid the Incessant with King Belohun on my board, and Ronvid's base power remained at 1. Has anyone else noticed whether self-boost Deploy effects prevent King Belohun's power change ability? The description of the the effect seems fairly clear: "Whenever you play a...
  15. Six-Sided-Prism

The Best Dandelion

I noticed that one of the new Journey quests requires owning a Dandelion card, and since all 3 of them are Legendary, I was looking for some opinions from people who have played each of the different versions before I throw away 800 of my precious scraps. Obviously, "Dandelion: Poet" seems the...
Top Bottom