Search results

+
  1. NFGCahir

Art in GWENT: The Witcher Card Game

Since we are on the topic of the gwent art, is there any chance or future plans to incorporate the beautiful gwent art from the witcher III? Could make small quests to unlock alternative, create bundles in the shop, and even rewards path to obtain them.
  2. NFGCahir

The Problem with Nilfgaard

I logged In to specifically give a red point/thumbs up for this comment. So damn true. Thank you
  3. NFGCahir

Cahir can be a real pain

I'd say SK just in general since most of my encounters with them focus on damage and not boosting. Even with greatsword it can be tricky to set him up without getting nuked.
  4. NFGCahir

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

I joined Gwent right at the time Nilfgaard became a faction in beta (closed at the time?). After trying the other factions, I couldn't help but be drawn to NG. So I mained them and never looked back. My list as to why I enjoy NG. . I've always liked the lore and characters. . Style...
  5. NFGCahir

Cahir can be a real pain

I've read most of the books and by far he has been one of my favorite characters throughout the series :) That's exactly what I have to do as well. Pair him up with Ffion. Even so that's not always guaranteed as I've noticed lately I'm running into a lot of Yrden. :) I also forgot to mention...
  6. NFGCahir

Cahir can be a real pain

He has always been one of my favorite cards (always have him in my decks). As a 98% nilfgaard player I can tell you from experience over the years he is such a high risk / high reward card. It can be frustrating going against if you dont have a way to deal with him....but from my experience he...
Top Bottom