Search results

+
  1. Freden

Cloud sync saves from Switch (v3.60) have NewGame+ turned off when opened on PC (v1.32)

1.) I figured mods would act weird with the switch version, which is why I never used them on this fresh install of the game. 2.) I tried sending my newest save from the PC version (after progressing several hours) to the Switch. I then made a new save and sent it back to my PC and there was no...
  2. Freden

Cloud sync saves from Switch (v3.60) have NewGame+ turned off when opened on PC (v1.32)

I had been playing back and forth from the Switch to the PC with no issues. However, when I recently tried to upload my NewGame+ cloud save from the Switch and opened it on my PC, the NPCs/quests were at the original levels and not the scaled levels. I have tried solutions on both ends of this...
  3. Freden

Witcher 3 graphic on PS5

I imagine the game will look about the same, though loading times and FPS should be significantly higher, so that would be nice.
  4. Freden

Disco Elysium

This is a really lame reason to not like a game, but the shear amount of reading combined with limited gameplay elements just left me wanting more.
  5. Freden

Should CD PROJEKT RED make a MMORPG?

I think a Witcher MMORPG has a lot of potential to be really bad and only a slim chance to be good. They are really good at making single player games, wouldn't want a Fallout 76 situation on our hands...
  6. Freden

[PC]Gamma setting seems not working

I had this issue with the Switch version, putting the Gamma up or down did nothing but I think it is an issue with my TV, not the game.
  7. Freden

Vote for Witcher 3 in Game of the Decade contest at Gamefaqs

This game deserves every award it can get!
  8. Freden

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Yo! I am trying to get enough posts so that I can make a technical support thread! I also liked Open-world, RPG games. That's... why I'm here.
  9. Freden

The General Videogame Thread

I really liked Star War Jedi: Fallen Order, ended too soon. Can't wait to play the sequel!
  10. Freden

Do we want Witcher 4 ?

Yes, I want Witcher 4 even if it does not follow Geralt. I just want more of the universe.
  11. Freden

3.6 Switch version Steam Cloud Save bug

I am having a different bug with the cloud saves from the Switch to my GoG version. When I load a save from the switch, it turns off NewGame+, making all the enemies/quests the original level they were at.
  12. Freden

top 10 favorite games

I really enjoyed my playthrough Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Helped keep me occupied for a bit while I wait for Cyberpunk to be released!
Top Bottom