Search results

+
  1. Q

Vote against NG in the Balance Council

It absolutely amazes me that so many people are perfectly happy to play broken, binary garbage -- and then whine when an opponent blocks it, counters it, or plays it against them. With the huge number of utterly dominating cards and combos, Nilfgaard, by providing a hard stop to at least some...
  2. Q

Why the person above you should be banned

I agree — proactive ban on whomever posts after me.
  3. Q

Banned for bugging me.
  4. Q

How about this: termination ban.
  5. Q

Nilfgaard (NG) is too overpowered, it is ruining the game!!

If nothing else, I’m glad to see a couple players that I appreciate are still around int the forums!
  6. Q

Balance council outcomes

Although the latest balance council results can be seen in game, it would be nice if we can keep an archive of all changes so we can analyze the proportion of reverted changes, general trends in changes, etc. I cannot find a way to see previous changes.
  7. Q

🎉The Welcome Thread

It is hard to tell for certain from your description, but it sounds like an effect of the Skellige Scenario Endless Journey which causes units you play to spawn cataclysm when they are destroyed — often causing chain reactions causing more cataclysm. Unfortunately, scenarios are one of many...
  8. Q

Ick. Banned.
  9. Q

GUIDE: Balance Council - How to cast nuanced votes

Where Balance Council Is Going Wrong As of the February 2024 Balance Council, I am beginning to see a pattern in Balance Council votes that is both pleasing and disappointing. I am pleased that yo-yo voting and faction revenge voting seems to be settling out. I am also pleased to see very few...
  10. Q

Balance Council: Feb 2024

There has been considerable [misguided] focus by certain streamers to reduce RNG by buffing all thinning cards. I believe this is destroying the game by destroying important elements of balance (such as paying a price to artificially improve consistency instead of building decks which are...
  11. Q

Awe-full ban
  12. Q

Banned for moving the missing target.
  13. Q

Balance Council FAQ—What is it? How to use it?

You may not realize that if something is accidentally submitted, up until voting closes, it can be changed by simply submitting a new vote which replaces the old one.
  14. Q

Banned for putting without a club.
  15. Q

GUIDE: Balance Council - How to cast nuanced votes

Balance Council: Avoiding “Bad” Votes After three balance councils, there has been significant chatter about horrible balance changes, and several instances of changes being immediately reversed (presumably because the community considered them horrible and not simply to mix up the meta). After...
  16. Q

Balance Changes - December 2023

Reflections on December 2023 Balance Council Results Most comments here are largely based upon conjecture: I don’t have extensive experience playing Gwent under the new changes. And many are based upon personal preferences: I want to like all factions equally; I want matches generally...
  17. Q

The curtain rises. Leaves twirl in a vortex. Trees, on the verge of snapping, are bent to the ground. It’s a hurricane or a tornado or maybe just a ban.
  18. Q

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

No. Many players (I hope it is the vast majority) actually choose buffs and nerfs based upon what they believe will make the game better: more balanced, more strategic, more varied, more fun, etc. And while this might be subjective; it is not narcissistic as you imply.
  19. Q

Balance Council - Share your picks for December season

Because I can’t get a screen shot to show all selections, I will resort to text. My general focus is on individual cards — not archetypes or decks because I feel there is already excessive focus in the community on decks. INCREASE PROVISIONS Operator Reaver Scout Raymon Tyrconnel My rationale...
  20. Q

One happy little ban filled with holiday spirit.
Top Bottom