Search results

+
  1. mithosaurion151

Weekly Poll 5/11/2020 - Combat, the nitty-gritty. TTK, etc!

Ominous, but the rest stands. I hope, at least?
  2. mithosaurion151

What game are you currently playing

As far as I can tell it just... went silent one day. No idea. Everything I find is from a year ago.
  3. mithosaurion151

Can we get an pre-release character editor?

Maybe. It's up to the Devs at this point. I'm not sure if they even have anyone to look at this forum for them, so it may be hopeless.
  4. mithosaurion151

Now playing [music]

5. mithosaurion151

I appreciate the understanding, trully. These days have been strangely lonely. I had forgotten how long its been. Seven years? Fuck... Have I been waiting so damn long? Perhaps I was too civil. Polish is good but this line of logic has lead to disaster before. And using that metaphor: if you...
  6. mithosaurion151

I'd be happy to Tree_Fox. Though I don't prefer bullet sponge enemies necessarily. I prefer combat not be simplified so drastically that they are excluded as a narrative/game-play tool. I like to feel like I am playing a cyberpunk game, particularly when I am playing one quite literally named...
  7. mithosaurion151

I got the memo a few hours before making my account, until then I had no idea. I had sort of forgotten about this gem with all the stuff going on lately, which I regret. I spent a few hours trying to get more answers, find out what went wrong, try to get in contact with anyone I could to try...
  8. mithosaurion151

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Oh balls he's right. I'll make an edit to note that the statement is wrong in the original post one moment. There was another comment too where I mentioned 'Delays' I edited that one for brevity's sake. Don't need people getting the wrong data.
  9. mithosaurion151

E3 2019 & post-E3 2019 - Media News & Previews

Any new news about the delay? Anything the community can do to help, or anything at all? It would be nice to play this game.
  10. mithosaurion151

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Careful now. It keeps getting delayed apparently. [This shit is wrong, it was only delayed once and has been in dev for an eternity. My bad.] The delay was till September when we should have been playing it a month ago. We probably have a LONG wait ahead of us regardless. Keep the pilot light...
  11. mithosaurion151

Why have voiced protagonist?

[Sard Edit: Nope]. [mithosaurion151 Edit: Disagreeing with moderation practices is against policy. Stay safe everyone.] It would be madness to expect this company to cater to the whims of a minority group on a project intending to be sold. So... Yeah. I guess this is the price of gaming being...
  12. mithosaurion151

Your useless talent

Playing computer games... Playing tabletop role-playing games... I can speak, that one gets zero use these days.
  13. mithosaurion151

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Certainly a lot of easy questions about quality vs. money. I'd probably end up asking something about obligations to the end-user. Something tells me that isn't a popular topic around here, though I could be wrong.
  14. mithosaurion151

Except I don't agree with you. So you're good chum, you don't need to belabor your point. I'm not interested in a 'realistic' 5-second gunfight involving cyberpunk mercenaries. I'm not interested in realism at all, in fact, just fun. Fights dragging on sounds like what I want, yeah. Nice...
  15. mithosaurion151

Ah shit. Seems like the devs are looking at this thread? It's hard to tell to be honest. Ah well. Hopefully this game isn't a burden to mod.
  16. mithosaurion151

Guns/weapons you wanna see in Cyberpunk?

It'd be nice just to see the game playing on my own monitor! But some-kind of... erm... Drone Hive? I'm not sure what the right word would be in this setting honestly. Something involving being a nexus of numerous attack drones. Little hovering guns or bladed things that respond to my direction.
  17. mithosaurion151

Why the person above you should be banned

No reason. You shouldn't be banned. Take care chum.
  18. mithosaurion151

The sheer scale of Night City

It does look amazing though. Hopefully I get to play it! Lol.
  19. mithosaurion151

Well it's May 17th now. I should have been playing Cyberpunk 2077 for about a month at this point. But the whims of our corporate overlords waxes perfectionist these days it seems. Poor timing too, but there's no way they could know that, to be fair
Top Bottom