Search results

+
  1. A-91k

Question about a song

Omg i was trying to find this song since the first hour of release thank you guys
  2. A-91k

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Game has been delayed to 19th november. JUST WHEN NEW CONSOLES COMING OUT. And this time its delayed to a 3 weeks later.. I agree that this delay is paid by microsoft or sony or both this is really dissapointing that we lost our last good game company. I suppose rockstar is the only good choice...
  3. A-91k

Man.. I hope devs read your replies
  4. A-91k

This really killed my passion. The game can come out when its ready but you guys said that there is no more delays.. CDPR is just like any other game company in my eyes now(except ea).
  5. A-91k

Wallrunning removed

I think that skill was the main aspect of some playstyles and cdpr did wrong with removing that from the game. What are your thoughts about it ?
  6. A-91k

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

I wonder if we play as hardcore corp guy, in the end can we be something like CEO of Militech ? That would be pretty cool i think.
  7. A-91k

My Dream for Multiplayer.

If the online version has something like mmorpg style, or if there will be a living night city but gangs and corps are operated by players and you can play as anything you want like a gang member or corp member or just someone who is living in the nightcity like normal guy or some market owner...
  8. A-91k

What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

I think when you turn off the shadows and anti alaising you can play on high settings. At least i hope you can because i really want to play the game on medium with 1650.
  9. A-91k

Question about e3 2019 cinematic trailer

The question is; in the trailer, after Jackie died we still went to the Big guy to give him the chip and they betrays us. So are we able to Just go to him and immidiately kill him before he betrays us? Like "Because of you my friend died." situation?
  10. A-91k

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned because you're a panda.
  11. A-91k

So, what does Night City sound like?

The soundtrack is cringey when you listen in background. But when you watch a cyberpunk 2077 related video or gameplay soundtrack is awesome!
  12. A-91k

Vote on next Witcher related content

I want to see a brand new witcher game without geralt actually. It can be the adventures of ciri but i dont think that idea will be good so i think a game in witcher universe but youre not a witcher. For example, we can be a royal who does entrigue and lead the army's and when there is a monster...
  13. A-91k

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi everyone, currently im a student in law. I played the witcher games in these quarantine days but im waiting cyberpunk 2077 since e3 2018. At first i was not hyped so much about cyberpunk but when i played witcher and searched about CD Projekt my hype reached the top. So im going to be an...
  14. A-91k

top 10 favorite games

Witcher 3, AC 2 and AC Rev, Skyrim, CK2, Civ5. These are my favs.
  15. A-91k

Should CD PROJEKT RED make a MMORPG?

They dont need to make a mmo but cyberpunk 2077 online would be great.
  16. A-91k

Game or Game series you wish CDPR Got their hands on first?

Not a specific game but CDPR should buy the Bethesda. They're killing the IP's.
  17. A-91k

Guns/weapons you wanna see in Cyberpunk?

I'd love to see katana + pistol combination actually. Explosive only playstyle would be good too for the 10th-12th playthrough.
  18. A-91k

What will the system requirements be? Lets discuss!

i have; i5 9300h gtx 1650 16gb ram and i hope i can run it on 60 fps on lowest 1080p settings. I really want to play this game and since most of the pc users using 1050-1060 graphic card im confident about this
  19. A-91k

What game are you currently playing

Im playing bloodlines currently but when my majors finished, im going to play ac odys, fallout new vegas and deus ex series until cp 2077 comes
  20. A-91k

Idea for a feature: No manual saves/Auto-save only mode.

I think there is no difference between autosave and manuel save just dont save scum and if there are players who want do some save scumming just let them do, this is not an online game anyways
Top Bottom