Search results

+
  1. S

Cycle Quest needs rebalance / rework asap.

I'm not sure CDPR aware of these issues already or not but I want to address it with a new thread instead while other threads are below. (mod can merge my thread to either one of them if you feel this should be a new thread.) Cycle quests' difficulty is unbalanced | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED...
  2. S

Summer Cycle

I tried to complete cycle quest with an inferior deck (NR Witcher) is too boring. I have to lose like 10+ games while several games even 2-0. This is such a waste of my time and no fun. One thing that very surprise me is I never pair against player who are using inferior decks like me. I never...
  3. S

Patch Notes 10.11

it's not guarantee but it will close to that ratio when open a lot of kegs. (100-200 at least.) you can read Monte Carlo method >>Monte Carlo method - Wikipedia
  4. S

Patch Notes 10.11

Legendary drop rate is 5% (1 in 20)
  5. S

Patch Notes 10.11

anyone who wants to spend less time collects ornaments from premium journey, you may check the contracts first. several contracts can be done simultaneously e.g. equip Aretuza Coin and Music while using Dandelion or Regis Card back and use Regis or Dandelion model equip with Yellow Lantern or...
  6. S

Patch Notes 10.11

Talking about the Resource Exchange. Normally players would get 30MP for 1 RP in reward book but MP node is rare. The new Resource Exchange allows any veteran players who have 1000+ RP can convert those RP to MP. I want to do some math here. -- 4RP = 1 Ultimate Keg which 1 keg is equivalent...
  7. S

Play-In Tournament: Results!

The play in tournament is a big event which organizer spent time and resources for this. and participants also spend a lot of time to secure their place in world event. it's a great tournament. I wish the area that CDPR can make it better maybe 1) do some tournaments highlight or analysis...
  8. S

The Saovine event is live!

Thanks to CDPR for the wonderful event. This event is even better than the previous one (the Shupe's event Shiny Red Rock stone) - there is a sweet story for reading - the event duration is 10 days and players can complete everything by login every days, do a daily quest and win 2 games / day...
  9. S

My concern about the Journey Premium Quest

A few days ago, I just complete Ciri new contract that require me to complete 20 journey quest. and now there are only 3 journey quests / week. so I have to do this like 7 weeks in order to complete it. however, since I'd like to collect level of another journey then, some week I equip other...
  10. S

Battle Rush to be a permanent mode

may I ask which leader animation is the shortest one?
  11. S

Play-In Tournament: Group Stage

I wish that someone made contents about the game play highlight from round robin. or analyze the memorable moment game play would be nice.
  12. S

Chronicles Reveal Schedule!

I wish CDPR put the last MO Chronicle card in the news page like other factions too.
  13. S

Patch Notes 10.10

The update is great in my opinion. Thanks to CDPR and Dev team for the hard work. and next month we will have return journey which might possible that it will come back with 1-3 new cards (Aretuza location, new Regis and Dandelion maybe?) Then, we will have another card drop in December. Last...
  14. S

I believe that other than these new card drops, CDPR will also rework some old cards too. I can't wait to see developer's patch video.
  15. S

I feel NR might get some reworks in order to support Spawn archetype. That's why these new cards look under power but when it combines with new rework leader and/or its combo then it can be a huge point slam turn.
  16. S

Tibor 10.9

I'm thinking is it healthy to have the combo Imperial Practitioner + Vilgefortz: Renegade? without Tibor, players can do Renfri combo or something else. If this combo is not healthy then Practitioner and Renegade should be redesigned. However, if the combo seems healthy and fine (we have mill...
  17. S

Shupe's Adventures

There are 3 tabs in shupe shop contain items that can be purchased with Red Sparkly Stone. 1. Ornaments - Cardback, Avatar, Border, Shupe leader's item 2. Keg - 44 red sparkly stone can buy 1 ultimate keg 3. Packs - there are 4 packs here which 3 of them give a specific card, title, border and...
  18. S

Alzur, Triss and Yennefer are back!

Thank you to CDPR for the: 1. Those new leader vanities are so ravishing / gorgeous. New card backs are also amazing!! 2. each journey track has its own bonus cp which not only help players who want to collect cosmetics from all those three return journey but also help new players who have time...
  19. S

Patch Notes 10.7

oh yes I miscalculation the rowdy dwarf.
  20. S

Patch Notes 10.7

my idea about next balance patch: 1. Renfri should limited point gain / damage like Gord has. the ceiling maybe 13 (since she is 7 + 13 = 20 which is good enough) 2. ST Dwarf package (Zoltan + Munro) is strong. Zoltan = 14 point for 13 cost which is fine but Munro can do 27 points max. Maybe 2...
Top Bottom