Search results

+
  1. DrunkHemplar

Thoughts on Hen Gaidth Sword+Coup De Grace?

Basically lets you do really imba crap with Joachim and as a backup, Roderick for consistency plays. So far, it gets...uhhh. Interesting with that level of point slam lol. I feel like I'm playing big monsters but with the perks of NG. Thoughts? Working at rank 10 so far.
  2. DrunkHemplar

Double Ball ARISTOSPY; the new unitless! (suitable for pro play)

Leader: Lockdown Gold: Masquerade Ball Oneiromancy Vincent Van Moorlehem Royal Decree Coup De Grace Joachim de Wett Yennefer's Invocation Assire var Anahid Roderick of Dun Tynne Artefact Compression Bronze: Assassination x2 Dancing Star Thirsty Dame x2 Tourney Joust x2 Pact Squirrel Van...
  3. DrunkHemplar

My Gwent NG deck, does well vs everything so far! Poison, locks and spies!

Leader: Lockdown Gold: 10 Masquerade Ball Oneiromancy Royal Decree Coup De Grace Joachim De Wett Yennefer's Invocation War Council Assire var Anahid Artorius Vigo Roderick of Dun Tynne Bronze: 15 Assassination x2 Rot Tosser (can replace with any 5 provision unit you like) Thirsty Dame x2...
  4. DrunkHemplar

Let's talk about Coup De Grace

Personally, I think this card, while somewhat niche is absolutely fantastic. It has a high provision cost but imo, it equals out due to it's general utility. Let's go over the targets it can trigger Joachim (summon top non disloyal unit give it +8) Cantarella (play top opponent's card) Villem...
  5. DrunkHemplar

Disregard I dun goofed up

I dun goofed up, ignore
  6. DrunkHemplar

Oneiromancy is completely over the top and echo in general pushes power creep to new, obscene levels

I say this as someone who runs a double ball Oneiromancy deck but that's hardly the worst abuse for it, the card sets up so many power plays it's insane - and while sure as maybe a 14 provision card (12 is too low) there's echo on it which is the decider for how insane it is. Every game I am...
  7. DrunkHemplar

With so few days left for Seasonal, it's time to share my deck; I Drink Your Milkshake

Welcome to this broken AF deck for Season of Magic This deck, frankly, sucks vs sucky decks! The better the opponent is; the better you will wreck them and I will explain why, however due to the nature of this deck; please, always give a GG and never expect one in return! Leader: LOCKDOWN...
  8. DrunkHemplar

I think at this point the developers need some brutal honesty without anyone being rude

Devs; I love Gwent. It's a fun game and I have 2 accounts which I use but there are some serious, serious issues which keep getting ignored. This ios going to itemize the current problems as I see them and as I see others mention them. 1. Some gold card combos are imbalanced beyond all belief...
Top Bottom