Search results

+
  1. queencyberp

Mod menu gone in Next Gen

I know this post and I do have the updated mods. The mod menu in game is just gone.
  2. queencyberp

I've never made a mod but now I want a Dutch Witcher 3

Hi, I've never made a mod so I have no clue how to even start. It's not like I am a nationalist but sometimes when I am bored I translate apps for small companies on google play store. It's usually very boring. At the same time, I sometimes get frustrated about how little games have Dutch...
  3. queencyberp

Mod menu gone in Next Gen

Lmao I almost wrote Next Yen, instead next gen and part of me thinks I should have kept it. Anyway I installed my loyal 3 mods: - Autoloot - Max inventory space - More monster loot Max inventory doesn't work but I am not too pressed about that one. But my baby, sweet summer child, love of my...
  4. queencyberp

Witcher themed bedroom

You figured me out xD I feel like that anniversary poster redeems me at least a little bit xD Would anyone on the forum be shocked if I told y'all I plan to get a Triss themed tattoo too? xD It was an accident tbh but I liked it xD I initial got my rainbow flag to cover up Triss because I...
  5. queencyberp

Witcher themed bedroom

Hej, Despite moving to my dorm back in September 2020, I haven't shared pictures or a room tour here. Since I was in high school I always had 1 interest I fixated on A LOT for a certain amount of time. During the pandemic it was The Witcher 3 for sure, especially Triss Merigold. I don't think I...
  6. queencyberp

Would CDPR be OK with this (Witcher Itashi)

thank you! I forwarded this topic to legal@cdpr and they gave me green light as long the drawings are within the golden rule. Sweet!
  7. queencyberp

Would CDPR be OK with this (Witcher Itashi)

Heyoo, I don't think anyone except for maybe the forum mods or employees of CDPR can reply to this, but it's worth a shot. The question is not urgent so I don't think it's necessary to spam customer support or send any direct mail. Due to circumstances I will have to get my driver's license. I...
  8. queencyberp

Bishoujo Witcher/Cyberpunk figures + FanForge

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening, whenever you are reading this! I can finally make my own threads here on the forum, so I can finally scream into the void about more merchandise. CDPR already spoils us with the CDPR store which gets restocked quite often. There is only one thing I...
  9. queencyberp

What game are you currently playing

Playing Dragon Age Origins. Kinda late on the boat but enjoying it.
  10. queencyberp

Help setting up Polish Language for TW3

Hej, Thanks a lot! Gonna try everything once more and if it doesn't work I will email support!
  11. queencyberp

Announcing an original anime series – CYBERPUNK: EDGERUNNERS!

When I saw this, I was so happy! Like holy shit <3 I immediately shared it everywhere. Can it be 2022 already thanks
  12. queencyberp

Yennefer of Vengerberg joins the Nendoroids!

I cannot express how happy I am CDPR collabed with GSC for these Nendos! <3 I really hope Triss will get announced too in the near future. So I can just get them all at once. I cannot make threads yet. But I always wondered if CDPR ever considered selling a license to Kotobukiya for their...
  13. queencyberp

Catching up with the Blade & Soul storyline (new patch) and Dragon Age Origins.
  14. queencyberp

Should CD PROJEKT RED make a MMORPG?

My heart says yes but my mind says no. I don't want to underestimate CDPR (love you guys) but a MMO is such maintenance high? I just get tired by just thinking about it. Like really. I play a lot of free MMO's. Mainly Blade & Soul, but also Aion, TERA, Revelation Online and Black Desert...
  15. queencyberp

Sorry for the late reply. I had a couple of real rough weeks at college (exams and final project). Thanks for the help. How can I contact CDPR directly? I tried to look for it but I couldn't find an email address. I might try that. Now it's summer holiday I might to a second run, but I will...
  16. queencyberp

Hej thanks for the reply. It's actually the 3rd game I try to play in Polish not the 1 or 2. I mean I probablydo in the future but I wanted to rerun Wild Hunt so xD When I first installed the game I only got English as audio option. So I looked up how to change it in the community hub of...
  17. queencyberp

Dragon Age Origin. Promised my sister to do so. She is playing the Witcher 3 for me so I call it a fair trade xD
  18. queencyberp

Hej, I'm super excited to be here at the forum! Anyhow I cannot make new threads until I reach 10 posts so I will shoot here and we where it gets me. I hope either a mod or a fellow player can help me out. I play the Witcher (2 & 3) on PC through Steam. I am Dutch so standard I play with...
Top Bottom