Search results

+
  1. Sewagrid_MNDS

Witcher 2 Redkit. Questions and answers.

Much obliged, good sir.
  2. Sewagrid_MNDS

Got it. BTW, since you seem to be more advanced than me, can someone tell me how to attach some weapons (swords or whatever) to NPCs?
  3. Sewagrid_MNDS

Well, it IS PLAYER indeed, Geralt spawns in it alright, time management seems like working. Tho, I'm still troubled when it comes to partitions. I mean, strange if I decide not to load group with startup_entity it loads instantaneously but when I add this group, all goes to shite.
  4. Sewagrid_MNDS

Well, I'm 100% sure that QActivateEnvironment works properly.
  5. Sewagrid_MNDS

Welp, here's the CQuestComponent in editor: Aaand, here's start-up entity in world. Guessing I've screwed up with tags, but, not sure.
  6. Sewagrid_MNDS

Encountered one silly problem. So, I want to start a game (not on current layers only). I've added world partitions, set spawn point and all, but, when I start game, it just loads infinitely. I start to switch off groups to load. Turns out, that when my actionstarter entity is not loaded (the...
  7. Sewagrid_MNDS

Lets talk about Smart weapons

IMHO. If CDPR are to add some direct PvP interaction, this ain't gonna fly. Imagine Titanfall's Smart Pistol (boy, had it been annoying) but full-auto... It's horrible! Say what you want about "scrub mentality" (oh boo-hoo, don't like it - don't use it, find a way to outsmart smart-weapons...
  8. Sewagrid_MNDS

Weekly Poll 9/9/19 - Multiplayer Is Coming! MP Redux!

Speaking about Dying Light... I remember mentioning this in some other thread and I'm totally on board with you. Be the Zombie, what a gamemode. Basically busting into someone's party, scaring the shit outta players. Actually, this gm was kinda the reason why DL was still alive. Some peeps even...
  9. Sewagrid_MNDS

Driving on PC

Eh, GTA V has those Trackmania knock-off version of racing too. Shame in GTA V driving is a bloody joke. As a fellow racer, I'm totally on board with you. But, honestly tho, I'll be more than happy if there'll be at least a difference between RWDs, FWDs and AWDs like in... dunno, Burnout...
  10. Sewagrid_MNDS

@developers, what did he say?

Well, there's nothing bad about this post. Players don't really know what they want. That's why profession such as game designer exists. Players just LOVE generating different ideas for an upcoming game without thinking of how hard it'd be for devs to implement their proposed mechanic, how well...
  11. Sewagrid_MNDS

Driving on PC

Thing is, GTA V isn't fully about racing, innit? I was talking about, like, racing games. Why exactly racing? Because in such genre driving is a top-priority gameplay mechanic. And if their main gameplay mechanic doesn't feature mouse driving then there's something wrong with it when it comes to...
  12. Sewagrid_MNDS

Driving on PC

Still can't help but think that mouse steering is worse. Spent my whole life playing race games on a keyboard. Guess this only reinforced my hate to mouse driving. Also, IMHO but there's outta be some reason behind the fact that racing games don't support mouse steering but support wasd.
  13. Sewagrid_MNDS

Snow in Night City?

Global warming says "no".
  14. Sewagrid_MNDS

Driving on PC

Dunno, since Cyberpunk's not a Project Cars or Assetto Corsa kind of game (racing simulator), I'd be totally fine with keyboard steering. Also, I did play a game which has mouse steering. Borderlands 2, TPS, 3. Here's wot I tell ya. Mouse totally sucks if you gon need to execute 180, plus...
  15. Sewagrid_MNDS

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

Well, not exactly. I mean something that resembles Titanfall 2's Coliseum. In this game its a good ol' gladiator fight with wall-running infantry-sized robots which have human's consciousness uploaded and 14.5mm sniper rifles))) Basically good ol' 1v1 experience filled with high-octane pace. So...
  16. Sewagrid_MNDS

what irl firearm does the "vindicator" from the gameplay reveal most remind you of?

Reminds me of SilencerCo Maxim 9. Overall futuristic shape and such.
  17. Sewagrid_MNDS

Why the person above you should be banned

We really need someone more original in terms of choosing an avatar to break this loop. Ah, wait, I'm banned, shutting up.
  18. Sewagrid_MNDS

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for using a cyberpunk-themed avatar. p.s. wait a minute...
  19. Sewagrid_MNDS

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

If your game have any interaction with other players (co-op, PvP, free mode), no. I had my fill when I've been playing Dying Light PvP mode and 1 out of 3 games I was meeting some modder bastard. Changed values, crashing the opponent's game, by spawning items that don't exist in the original...
  20. Sewagrid_MNDS

Multiplayer is in the works, how can we help?

Speaking about PvE (Co-op). This might be interesting in such a game. Different raids, teamwork ambushes, etc. But, then again, the problem with missions. Adding new quips and all other assets required for co-op player (provided he will take part in dialogues) can be too hard for devs. Yes, they...
Top Bottom