Search results

+
  1. C

How does Knickers work?

Yes knickers is awesome! Best 800 scraps I've spent! Not really, but well worth it.
  2. C

How does Knickers work?

What exactly does Knickers do? I kinda want to craft it but I don't want to waste the scraps if it isn't worth it.
  3. C

Gwent in a nutshell, for me... :)

Right now I'm in the "login get daily rewards" camp. I like the See-saw season but i get burnt out on all the seasonal games at some point. I don't do arena but maybe I should start, just to try something new in the game.
  4. C

Movies / TV Shows!

I'm not a huge superhero movie fan or anything, but I'm addicted to The Boys on Amazon prime. I like anything really Karl Urban is in.
  5. C

Error During Update

Yeah I just wish they would tell you what the error was.
  6. C

Error During Update

Why does the update stop installing and says error but doesn't say why???
  7. C

Regis and scorch literally unplayable due to ''Initiative''

I personally like the fact you have to set up a play to use Regis. It takes a bit of strategy and planning instead of just point slamming yourself into a win.
  8. C

Now playing [music]

"Once Sealed In Blood" - Amon Amarth
  9. C

Can't think of a name for this thread... ["I'm on a quest" message request]

I wish that you could send a message to your opponent that you are trying to fulfill some quest or contract with some crappy deck and to go easy on you cause you have no interest in playing whatever faction the quest makes you do....
  10. C

Most annoying faction

I face more NG then anything else, in the past 3 days I've played 2 SK decks, and neither of them were Second Wind, so I really don't know if it's annoying to play one...
  11. C

Most annoying faction

Nilfgaard lock deck is the worst. You play a card, they lock it... You play a card, they lock it. You play a card, they lock it. You pass, they lock a card. You get the idea.
  12. C

Unable to buy Kegs

Can you not buy NR or NG kegs with ore right now? I tried to buy NR kegs but the button was unresponsive.
  13. C

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

I've never seen that banner design screen before.
  14. C

Is Master mirror worth having in deck?

I kinda noticed with MM it tends to give you the same cards. I got Ciri the last 4 games I've played.
  15. C

Is Master mirror worth having in deck?

I have a SK reckless flurry deck and I currently have master mirror in it. I have yet to really see the value in it. Just wondering what other opinions were.
  16. C

That worked. Thanks. 1595017408 How do you know what your prestige is?
  17. C

Why can't I create a new post? I've reached the 10 post requirement but I don't see where to create a new one..
  18. C

Grinding in GWENT is easier when...

I really liked that seasonal mode. I think it was season of the elves.
  19. C

Gwent just got a lot more Toxic

I use unranked to try out decks, or primarily to fulfill contracts, or just for a crown or a bit of experience and I know I won't win the match anyway. So I guess the issues people have with it don't really bother me.
  20. C

Why the person above you should be banned

Banned because they turned me into a newt.... I got better
Top Bottom