Search results

+
  1. keviny01

Will future DLCs remove level caps?

I've already reach max street cred level 50, and am close to reaching max character level cap 50. I've got tons of gigs and NCPD jobs I haven't done yet, all because I'm hoping the caps will be removed by DLCs. There should be a good chance for that happening, right? Witcher 3 DLCs also...
  2. keviny01

UI visual glitches

I just check 1.12 and it still has all the glitches mentioned in my post above except no. 2. which was fixed in 1.1. I guess most players just haven't complained enough about these and so the devs deem them low priority. But come on guys; we look at the UI and inventory screens constantly...
  3. keviny01

Where's my cat?

Sometimes the cat is inside the closet hiding behind the clothes, with only its legs visible.
  4. keviny01

Where's my cat?

You need to wait till Act 2 before you can get the "feed the cat" shard next to the bin, etc.
  5. keviny01

Where's my cat?

Sometimes it's gone. Leave home and come back some time later. That has happened to me a few times. Same is true in real life. Sometimes my neighbor's cat ends up in my yard.
  6. keviny01

bugs - easy to reproduce (PC)

These UI visual glitches have been present since launch. Update 1.1 fixed only No. 2. 1. Armor from mods is displayed incorrectly -- total armor is shown 3 times instead of the armor of each individual mod. Also, the armor values of the mods don't add up to the armor of the clothing. 2. (Fixed...
  7. keviny01

You see farther in first-person driving mode

When I'm on foot or driving in third-person view, I see less distance than driving in first-person view: I'm using a Win 10 Home PC with RTX 2060 Super. I don't really think this has anything to do with my PC.
  8. keviny01

UI visual glitches

These bugs occur fairly often, and we use the UI often. And these seem straightforward to fix, so I would expect the next patch to fix these. 1. Armor from mods is displayed incorrectly -- total armor is shown 3 times instead of each armor of each mod. Also, the total armor from mod doesn't...
  9. keviny01

realized my mistake with having CP2077 CD

Even with your personal discs, you still have to take great measures to care for them. As I said, these things are fragile. Some multi-disc sets cramp discs into tight spaces to the point that disc surfaces sometimes touch other surfaces. And if you have kids, spouse, pets, etc., who often...
  10. keviny01

If you handle them well and always store them in their original cases, they are fine. But that doesn't change the fact that they are fragile. Again, try renting Netflix discs and you'll know. A BD only needs a few hairline scratches to become unplayable. If you put discs in envelopes like...
  11. keviny01

Video call shows person in black background

If you want to pay more attention to the conversation, then you don't need to see the video window at all. Just make it a voice-only call. If a video window is present, it needs to serve some purpose. E.g. the video would let V see and hear a nightclub, street traffic, gunfire sound, etc., at...
  12. keviny01

News radio stations?

Maybe that's why Fallout 3/4/76 don't have driving. That series has every reason to have vehicles, yet the devs never put them in. They must have realized either they do it full on or not do it at all. They couldn't half-arse it, or it would feel like a great diminishment.
  13. keviny01

A Blu-ray disc is also abbreviated as BD by fans of the format. In fact, when I first saw "BD" in the game, I actually thought it referred to Blu-ray discs. BDs are sadly just as prone to scratches as other disc format. Anyone who has rented BDs from Netflix or other rental services would...
  14. keviny01

Video call shows person in black background

One thing that looks jarring to me is that during a phone call, the person at the other end is shown in a video window with a black background. I wonder why a live background isn't used. It was used in the 2018 E3 gameplay video. Even though that video had fake gameplay footage, using a live...
  15. keviny01

GOG achievement "It's Elementary" - complete all gigs and NCPD hustles in Watson

I finally got the Watson achievement after completing the "Chippin' In" side quest. When I first posted this thread, I hadn't got the quest yet (it occurred pretty late in the main story). Also, one the first tasks was "wait for Rogue's call," for which there was no quest marker on the map...
  16. keviny01

News radio stations?

I agree. I also wish there were radio channels for Ruth Dzeng and/or Arif Iqbal. Using them only for loading screens is such a waste. Even a lesser game in this genre like Sleeping Dogs has more developed radio broadcasts, making driving more enjoyable. CP2077 has a greater variety of TV...
  17. keviny01

News radio stations?

Do any of the car radio stations have news? I'd like to listen to them while driving because some of the news stories are funny. In V's apartment I can watch TV news stations, but can we hear news in the car? Sometimes I do hear news in the car, but not often. When I tune to the same station...
  18. keviny01

GOG achievement "It's Elementary" - complete all gigs and NCPD hustles in Watson

I still haven't got the achievement for Watson, and can't find any more icons on the Watsonmap. Do those blue star icons that appear on the minimap when you happen to drive near them count towards the achievement? Those icons don't appear on the big map nor in the journal, and you only see...
  19. keviny01

Question on DPS

On my craft Divided We Stand, why is 41-51 damage at 6 attacks per second equal to 745.5 dps? Shouldn't it be more like 246-306 dps? Also, sometimes I get a lower dps (~500) when I craft the same gun with the same per-shot damage and fire rate. But ~500dps is still nowhere close to 246-306...
  20. keviny01

Guns' pronunciation and definition guide

I forgot Masamune (hear it), which is named after a Japanese weaponsmith.
Top Bottom