Search results

+
  1. keviny01

Will future DLCs remove level caps?

I've already reach max street cred level 50, and am close to reaching max character level cap 50. I've got tons of gigs and NCPD jobs I haven't done yet, all because I'm hoping the caps will be removed by DLCs. There should be a good chance for that happening, right? Witcher 3 DLCs also...
  2. keviny01

You see farther in first-person driving mode

When I'm on foot or driving in third-person view, I see less distance than driving in first-person view: I'm using a Win 10 Home PC with RTX 2060 Super. I don't really think this has anything to do with my PC.
  3. keviny01

UI visual glitches

These bugs occur fairly often, and we use the UI often. And these seem straightforward to fix, so I would expect the next patch to fix these. 1. Armor from mods is displayed incorrectly -- total armor is shown 3 times instead of each armor of each mod. Also, the total armor from mod doesn't...
  4. keviny01

Video call shows person in black background

One thing that looks jarring to me is that during a phone call, the person at the other end is shown in a video window with a black background. I wonder why a live background isn't used. It was used in the 2018 E3 gameplay video. Even though that video had fake gameplay footage, using a live...
  5. keviny01

News radio stations?

Do any of the car radio stations have news? I'd like to listen to them while driving because some of the news stories are funny. In V's apartment I can watch TV news stations, but can we hear news in the car? Sometimes I do hear news in the car, but not often. When I tune to the same station...
  6. keviny01

Question on DPS

On my craft Divided We Stand, why is 41-51 damage at 6 attacks per second equal to 745.5 dps? Shouldn't it be more like 246-306 dps? Also, sometimes I get a lower dps (~500) when I craft the same gun with the same per-shot damage and fire rate. But ~500dps is still nowhere close to 246-306...
  7. keviny01

Guns' pronunciation and definition guide

I don't believe any of these actually shows up in game dialog so we can hear them. The in-game gun glossary also doesn't explain the origins of some of the more exotic names, not even in relation to the game's lore, nor in relation to our world. So here is what I've found: Nekomata...
  8. keviny01

Cameras can be turned off twice; earn XP twice

After turning off a camera and earning breach XP, you can go near the camera and turn it off again and earn engineering XP. I wonder if this is a bug or feature. If a camera is already off, that should be it. The player shouldn't be able to double-dip on XP.
  9. keviny01

Why do these dystopic games never have psychiatrists?

These stories usually have people who came from broken homes, bad neighborhoods, bad relationships, abuse, etc., and in sci-fi dystopia, tech-related crises and existential threats, etc. Even in the backward 2020 like our time, we have counseling, psychiatric help, support groups and the likes...
  10. keviny01

Capacity boosters practically make over-encumbrance non-existent

Capacity boosters are cheap to craft, and they give an enormous +50% carry weight for half hour. That practically eliminates any worry of getting over-encumbered at the worst possible time. Just craft 10 of these and you are probably good for the next 5-10 hours of gameplay. This game has to...
  11. keviny01

GOG achievement "It's Elementary" - complete all gigs and NCPD hustles in Watson

I don't see any more blue and yellow icons in Watson, except the yellow icons for "buy vehicles." Do I actually have buy all the vehicles to get this achievement? There is one NCPD icon right at the border of Little China (Watson) and City Center (Heywood), but it seems it belongs to Heywood.
  12. keviny01

Chance of crafting items with higher quality than the crafting spec you have?

I only have the white recipe (common) for crafting Crunch (increase gun damage) and Armadillo (increase armor), but once in a while I'm able to craft up to purple (epic) versions for them. What determines the chance I have for making higher quality items? I only have level 6 crafting, and I...
  13. keviny01

Any pandemic-themed content in DLC and/or future games?

Storytelling in pop culture always draws from headlines, so I'm curious to see when our current pandemic will start to inspire future game content. Just like the atomic bombing in WWII that inspired Godzilla and countless movies and games on nuclear war, and just like 9/11 that begot many...
  14. keviny01

What does the skill that auto-disassembles junk do with expensive junk?

Does it auto-disassemble the $750 junk items as well as the $3 ones? That isn't very smart, is it? Because you obviously want to sell the $750 junk instead of scrapping it. I've avoided getting that skill because of that. Otherwise it would save me a lot of time handling junk. Anyway, I've...
  15. keviny01

The story doesn't explain this about Relic (SPOILER!)

One thing unclear is whether the Relic chip could still function if it suffered damages during the death of the host, such as via a gunshot to the head, which is exactly what happens to V. If the host suffered catastrophic physical harm during his death, it's possible that some or all of his...
  16. keviny01

Smart rifle hits and misses some shots -- Tyger Claws tattoo at play?

Here is my gameplay video showing that my smart sniper rifle sometimes misses shots totally, and sometimes hits them. When it misses, I assume the enemy has a Tyger Claws tattoo that blocks smart gun attacks (I have the tattoo from Wakako too). But then why does some of the hits land? My...
  17. keviny01

Putting enemies into dumpsters leaves items hanging in the air

If an enemy you defeated has items you aren't looting, and you dump his body into a container, that enemy's item will be left hanging in the air afterwards. I appreciate the item is left outside so you can loot it afterwards if you change your mind, but it should be *on the ground*, not in the...
  18. keviny01

CDPR wouldn't have got much less heat if...

If they hadn't promised so much, they would've much less to walk back from. If they had just told us the release date but not so much about in the game (PS4/5 compatibility, wall-running, purchaseable homes, etc.), they would have got much less heat for breaking promises. Conversely, if they...
  19. keviny01

Skill level can't exceed its governing attribute's level

Here is something I wish the game were clearer about. A skill's level can't be more than its governing attribute's level. E.g. if your reflex attribute is N, then your handgun skill can't be more than N. So it's better to start off an attribute at a high enough level. The game doesn't really...
  20. keviny01

What does "ray-traced lighting" do exactly?

It is such vague term, because ray-tracing is all about lighting, isn't it? So what specific part of lighting does "ray-traced lighting" pertain to? RT shadows and reflections are self-explanatory, but I don't know what RT lighting is. And it is costly to performance too, second to RT...
Top Bottom