Search results

+
  1. 2ndSnake

Skippy Made Unstashable After "Automatic Love" Mission

After getting Skippy to become stashable (refusing to return it to its owner), I did the Automatic Love mission and made it unstashable. I believe that the issue is from having to store all of your weapons (including Skippy) before entering Clouds, which probably "resets" Skippy. He still...
  2. 2ndSnake

Lack of Cosmetic Cyberware/Fasionware

One thing that I find extremely frustrating is how there is NOT ONE piece of cyberware that serves a purely cosmetic purpose, despite one of the main descriptions of the game being something along the lines of "Cyberware has become a part of fashion trends." Why is it that everyone else can get...
  3. 2ndSnake

Will There Be Endings or Routes?

One of my biggest pet peeves is when games have multiple endings but only the final decision actually determines the ending. I wonder if Cyberpunk 2077's endings will be more like routes (like in Undertale where a Pacifist Route was entirely different from beginning to end from a Genocide Route)...
  4. 2ndSnake

Cyberpsychosis Proposition

When it comes to cyberpsychosis, I know how I would implement it: When in the very early stages of cyberpsychosis, V will start acting a little... different... They will start saying things a little differently than from what the player expected, Further down the line, V will definitely start...
Top Bottom