Search results

+
  1. Lucasbadur

20 years of CD PROJEKT RED: Anniversary Streams — The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Good point, maybe! I might tune in due to that chance.
  2. Lucasbadur

PC to Switch Aerondight bug.

Ok, so I've managed to find one more person who confirmed the issue happens with Aerondight's permanent extra damage. And he also confirmed the potion quantity issue. All sans mods. To recap the potion issue: On PC, Geralt has 5 potions. After transferring the save to Switch he has -1 (he's able...
  3. Lucasbadur

Ok, I understood your reasoning, so I decided to get more test case scenarios. I deleted each and every mod I had, redownloaded the vanilla game, checked any missing or discrepant files with Steam integrity checker, and acquired a save file that had never touched a mod or console command or...
  4. Lucasbadur

I have a couple of mods on PC (can you put mods on Switch??), but they're all graphics-related. Absolutely none of them changes the gameplay or the way the game is played in any form. Some lore-friendly texture replacements ("True Witcher eyes", not available in the nexus anymore), the HD...
  5. Lucasbadur

The "charges" I understand, they're battle-related and they're a temporary 'buff', so no worries at all. The problem is the permanent limit-break that Aerondight does after killing an enemy at 10 "charges" - it's apparently not read between versions. What happened was: Whatever extra damage I...
  6. Lucasbadur

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

Agreed! 2 is a solid game even for today's standards, but 1 was played by few (at least in my circles) and in my eyes could greatly benefit from an update, especially regarding the gameplay. I loved the story, the setting, but the gameplay was a bit underwhelming.
  7. Lucasbadur

Hi everyone! Long-time Witcher player here, started with the OG Witcher 1 on the PC and went to the great Witcher 2, only to await anxiously for the release of Witcher 3. I still play it regularly on PC, at least a little every couple of months. I did come with an issue though, so I'll get to...
Top Bottom