Search results

+
  1. Wulf145

Patch 2.02

Thanks - I spent about an hour last night attempting to enter the building. :ROFLMAO:
  2. Wulf145

The Space Between cutscene "glitch" UI/HUD effect Stuck Bug

Have the same Problem, is there no way to turn it off?
  3. Wulf145

V's vision not returning to normal after Evelyn Parker Mission at Clouds

V got a headache and his 'vision' went all wonky after finishing the Clouds Mission. I have have finished the missions and have found her, but even after sleeping for a while my 'vision' is still not back to normal. Does anyone know when it will return to normal since playing with a 'glitchy'...
  4. Wulf145

Movies / TV Shows!

Thanks. does look cool, I'll see if its available in my country
  5. Wulf145

The Witcher Remake is in development!

Please don't get me started on the show, ;-) .
  6. Wulf145

Neues Witcher Spiel und Unreal Engine 5

Da wir wissen das die Schule der Wölfe keinen Nachwuchs bekommen wird, müsste es um eine andere Gruppe von Hexer gehen, oder einen 'verschollenen' Ableger der Wölfe um damit einen neuen Character aufzubauen. Wir werden sehen. So lange es sich nicht wie das Marvel Universum entwickelt, bin ich...
  7. Wulf145

The Witcher Remake is in development!

Thats what we are hoping, but I read (don't know exactly where) that they want to "make it more current" and I am afraid that they do not only mean the Technology with which it is built, but also the story. The Story was what made the Game - changing that would really ruin it for me. Full...
  8. Wulf145

Neues Witcher Spiel und Unreal Engine 5

Also da Netflix in der Serie schon Geralt nur zum neben character relegiert hat hoffe ich das es mit Gerald weiter geht, wenn nicht das sollten sie es auch nicht Witcher nennen. Wenn sie wirklich ein Spiel über Ciri als Witcher 4 verkaufen wollen, dann werden sie viel Überzeugungsarbeit leisten...
  9. Wulf145

udestructable enemies

Have you tried changing weapons? Some of the NCPD calls have some nasty enemies which one should only take on at higher levels. What/Who is the enemy which is giving you problems, which weapon are you using?
  10. Wulf145

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

Thanks Witcher_Y, the Pictures are really good.
  11. Wulf145

[POLL] How much are you willing to pay for the first expansion?

I would definitely buy expansions comprising of new Quest Arcs, DLCs with new clothes, etc. I would give a miss as I don't realy see the point of them.
  12. Wulf145

Fix the driving!

For me the driving was fixed with 1.2. Just experiment with the level to find the one which is conducive to your style of play. I was able to complete the Sinnerman mission with 1.12, albeit having to start over a couple of times, and I am a notoriously bad driver in CP2077.
  13. Wulf145

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

Every Role has its pros and cons, if you allocate 0 skill to guns or melee weapons then there will be some missions which you will either not be able to do, or be exceedingly difficult. Thats one of the componenets of a role playing game.
  14. Wulf145

The Chip Crisis: Why you cannot buy a PS5

The Chip shortage is also effecting the PC market, try getting a Graphics card for anything near retail price. I am seeing Models from 2015 being sold for €500.
  15. Wulf145

Patch 1.2 — Development Update

Thank you for the update, sadly this was foreseeable but a good update is delivered when its ready.
  16. Wulf145

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

How do you gauge the size of a Patch?
  17. Wulf145

[- SUGGESTION | OPEN LETTER -] I got a slap in the face

CDPR had those types of Quests in the Witcher 3, so I see no reason that they wouldn't be able to implement it in CP2077. They should receive a marker, and journal entry, if you get it - like when you get a telephone call from a Fixer. They just wouldn't be on the Map until you discover them. It...
  18. Wulf145

NPC Traffic: Enhancements

I have seen a Woman(?) with a child in Pacifica.
  19. Wulf145

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

I agree, but what is probably happening is that they are working on different Bugs & Enhancements most of which are probably being tested as we speak. Since the tests are not completed yet they are probably holding back from announcing what will be included until they have completed the...
Top Bottom