Search results

+
  1. artaxexa

Why the person above you should be banned

L33tsp34k us3rn4m3 b4n
  2. artaxexa

No Subway in Cyberpunk 2077

What if it is some sort of guided travel? Like in the new AC games, where the camel/horse follows the road without any input from the player, who can simply enjoy the view? Sorta like a fast travel that ain't that fast, lol. I think I'd like that.
  3. artaxexa

Now playing [music]

The entirety of Surrealistic Pillow, by Jefferson Airplane, while enjoying a late night of work tripping on some trazodone and stale beer, I feel amazing and like sh*t at the same time wtf
  4. artaxexa

Rate the avatar above you!

10/10 just for Ezio going full GI JOE, badass
  5. artaxexa

ffs tl;dr ban, obviously
  6. artaxexa

Anthrax ban, Slayer > all
  7. artaxexa

Rate the avatar above you!

10/10, FMJ references are always good in my book
  8. artaxexa

Banned for forcing miniature cabbages onto our diet thread. Yikes!
  9. artaxexa

Banned for enlightening me too early on a weekday
  10. artaxexa

Which character background will you choose?

What?! No! Playing against the min-maxing meta is illegal! /s Jokes aside, I'm probably going to do just that as well. :disapprove:
  11. artaxexa

@DoubleDealer is a feeler his icon is a jazzman but dealing, kids, gets you a ban!
  12. artaxexa

We are start at the same place right?

Gotcha. Here's hoping we get other apartments/safe houses along the way to immortality!
  13. artaxexa

We are start at the same place right?

Where have you seen this information? I'm not disputing anything you said, I'm simply curious because I hoped we would have different properties depending on our life paths
  14. artaxexa

^ Ban for stretching this squirrel thing too long
  15. artaxexa

Banned for quoting Prey on a CP forum. How sad! You play Star Citizen, @parasite_avi?
  16. artaxexa

Who are you gonna roleplay as in Cyberpunk?

Full-on/hard-on Renegade FemShep who dated Garrus, killed every other squadmember, sabotaged the genophage cure, sold Legion to Cerberus and chose to Control the Reapers. Best playthrough ever imo and a hard one to top, for me.
  17. artaxexa

Post Your Desktop

This has been my desktop (and at times my phone wallpaper) since I found it on Reddit. It's titled "Mermaid" by Sergey Kolesov and you can find his profiles on Patreon, Artstation and Instagram.
  18. artaxexa

Which character background will you choose?

I was so sure I'd choose Street Kid first and Nomad 2nd but now I'm not so sure. I love cyberpunk as a genre and feel comfortable with it, but I know nothing about CP2020/CP77 and thought being a Nomad would help with building my lore of the city as the game progresses. So, first would probably...
  19. artaxexa

top 10 favorite games

1. Original Mass Effect trilogy (which I count as one for the purpose of this list) 2. Assassin's Creed Revelations 3. Super Mario 64 4. Cities Skylines 5. THPS 1 & 2 6. The Last of Us 1 & 2 7. Borderlands 2 8. GTA Vice City 9. Overwatch 10. World of Warcraft
  20. artaxexa

What game are you currently playing

Frostpunk (great little indie game, btw) and CoD MW mp (hate BR games)
Top Bottom