Search results

+
  1. Liquidcyberpunk

Did CDPR kill Max Tac?

I think we all had an idea in our heads for future expansions about Max Tac being that you "earn" your place within the unit from the first teaser trailer. To be just given the Max-Tac suit by Judy "cheapens" their meaning as V didn't "earn" the right to wear it. I respect Max Tac because they...
  2. Liquidcyberpunk

Cyberpunk 2077's Weather

3. Liquidcyberpunk

Arasaka doesn't ambush/bug? 1.23

I reported this to CDPR support. I've been here so many times and never saw this. This will not trigger unless you save your game here then reload this area. You will then see Arasaka come to ambush 6th street.
  4. Liquidcyberpunk

Never played Fallout New Vegas but it's amazing!

So many factions and NPC companions. I get why it's rating is 10/10. I want Cyberpunk 2077 to reach this level of development so badly.
  5. Liquidcyberpunk

Controller Best Settings

For anyone who doesn't enjoy the default settings of your controller . These settings work really well.
  6. Liquidcyberpunk

Cyberpunk 2077 Fan Fiction

A Darker War Ahead V is alone in Heywood 3:55 am, slowly walking towards a Delamain vehicle, pistol tightly gripped; eyes scanning over each shoulder, "My client specifically requested to meet with you." Delamain politely replies. The door opens automatically as V's head tilts to one side...
Top Bottom