Search results

+
  1. dqhp8507

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Pretty sure there wasn't any defender. Since the frightener was the first card he played. But that seems broken too... artifacts are really powerful, using defenders seem silly to protect them and really overpowered. Defenders should only block you from using locks, poisons, bleeds, damage.
  2. dqhp8507

GWENT: Community Q&A Thread - Ask Your Questions Here

Since i can't make a new thread, i wanted to bring up how "Frightener: Dormant" is somehow immune to Bomb Heaver.... Its an artifact is it not? Would have won against a monster player if i was able to stop that artifact from activating.... He started with Frightener, i was about to counter it...
  3. dqhp8507

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Will more music be added to the game? Skelliges and Syndicates themes are perfect, but the others are too quiet and peaceful, you fall asleep between rounds. Would love to see more work on the music if you guys have any plans for it.
  4. dqhp8507

[Suggestion] Choose Your Own Soundtrack

The game needs some better music, its too quiet and peaceful, you fall asleep between turns. Skelliges music is just perfect, but the others are too peaceful. Should add more combat music from Witcher 3 or similiar. Would be awesome if the music was dynamic somehow too, depending on what card...
  5. dqhp8507

[Suggestion] Choose Your Own Soundtrack

Why is there still no option to change what music plays during a match in Gwent? Like if i play Skellige i want the skellige theme to play, not my opponents music. Even if i decide to play on my own board. Would be nice with an option in the audio settings to choose what music track you want to...
  6. dqhp8507

The Seasonal Modes need to be improved

Season of the griffin is fun, if you play a monster deck. Keep boosting cards and you win easy, no geralt will stop your cards.
  7. dqhp8507

Please don't let the witcher series die

Because a series becomes stale if you keep repeating it. Many series have fallen victims to going on too long. Its better creating a new franchise with new adventures than continuing to repeat the same thing over and over again. People will find those games boring and stale. Instead they can...
  8. dqhp8507

Erotic information in the game

This is an adult game, for adults. Too many games are censored or made with families in mind. We adults need some love too. If you don't like the sexual content of Witcher, theres always nintendo games that are more tame. I personally love how open CD-PR are with their games and many fans do to...
Top Bottom