Search results

+
  1. RheaHavoc

Audio Stuttering/Distortion

My specs are: OS: Windows 10 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.0GHz Memory: 16GB RAM Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620. Nvidia Geforce MX250 Hard Drive: 1TB SSD Just tried using the Driver Easy application to update some of my drivers again, but the audio problem...
  2. RheaHavoc

Vote on next Witcher related content

It'd be nicer if the Netflix series expands its horizons to explore the world and the lore more for newer fans, in my opinion.
  3. RheaHavoc

Yennefer of Vengerberg joins the Nendoroids!

Ah finally, so glad this was announced
  4. RheaHavoc

The Witcher 3 out now for Nintendo Switch!

Oh this is great
  5. RheaHavoc

Has there still not been any fixes for this issue? I know this thread is really old but I've been having this problem too, ever since I started playing the game.
  6. RheaHavoc

[Post 1.10] Broken audio after playing for 10-15 minutes

I know this is an old post but it's a shame that it hasn't been replied to. I have this exact same issue, and some solutions that might work could be updating your BIOS to default settings or uninstalling and reinstalling your drivers. Frankly, I've tried almost every method I could find on the...
  7. RheaHavoc

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello, I guess this is how you post. I'm new to both the game and community!
  8. RheaHavoc

Witcher region flags

Pretty cool
  9. RheaHavoc

GWENT Fan Art

Beautiful!
  10. RheaHavoc

I have this problem too. Tried every method possible, but nothing worked : (
Top Bottom