Search results

+
  1. C

How do ppl feel about the balancing of mature themes and censorship?

Yes I also got this feeling, like V telling that working aw a bartender in a simple gay club is somewhat "quirky" and strange in a world where there are places like Clouds and surprised that there are male moxcies
  2. C

[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

But you also do this. Judy and V knew each other how long? A couple of weeks? Is two years really a short time to move on from someone you knew not that long?
  3. C

Why do you think that?
  4. C

They not really together because , but Kerry did not cut off V completely like Panam and Judy and open to continue their relationship.
  5. C

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

Here is new ending with Kerry romance
  6. C

I really like this ending with Kerry romance. He missed V in his messages, and when V awoke he was really glad. He just busy in this moment with tour, but would like to meet in two or max four months. I feel it like a really good for my V. He will be living quite life (well as far quite as...
  7. C

Is it just me or does Judy have a lot more interaction than Panam

Not true, at least with Panam. I'm was not interested in her, but she is constantly flirting with V, and offers s3x in tank, and even other clan members imply that there is something between us
  8. C

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

Okay, even if look from this point, there is one same person in all romances - V, and for example how he can interact with Panam and Kerry are total different. With Panam there are a lot of flirt options in dialogues, but do you know how many flirting option with Kerry? Zero, you can't even...
  9. C

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

Not for me. Romance with Kerry almost non existent, with rushed development with zero build up. No flirts at all.
  10. C

Trans V

There is no changes in dialogue based on that period. It does not matter at all.
  11. C

Replayed some missing today and oh my God. Why on the earth there are much more flirting with Blue Moon who is not romanceble, than with Kerry, an actual romance option in game.
  12. C

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Break Down First-Person Storytelling

My favorite example of bad fpp cutscene is break up with Kerry in star ending. When you talk to him, you can't even see him half of the dialogue and look on some static trash, but that had to be such emotional scene and you can't even talk face to face.
  13. C

Yeah, like overall impression I got that you can't even roleplay V character that not interested in woman, but you can easily play as v that not interested in men,
  14. C

Or how V is surprised that there is male moxxies, or that a job as a barman in gay club is someway "quirky" for some reason, in a world where there is places like Clouds.
  15. C

Judy ... ugh ! [Spoilers]

Unless you romanced men then that ending is not that happy.
  16. C

Also in star ending kerry not exactly happy with V after break up. "If I'll have it in me to forgive you" he says in his credits call.
  17. C

I don't have much hope anymore. Even when Pawel refers star ending as "Panam ending" and a happy one.
  18. C

Yes. Why female romances are in line with what endings want to say, but if you romance any males, it's not so easy now.
  19. C

What immersion-breaking bugs do you want to be fixed ?

Not a bug but an option to tell Panam than I am not into her.
  20. C

Red Menace, where for art thou? (Spoilers)

Where she is:
Top Bottom