Search results

+
  1. matj1

Cyberpunk 2077 on PlayStations should support gyroscopic aiming.

I'm totally fine having gyroscopic aiming added to the game post launch.
  2. matj1

I was aware of the video and I like it but i deliberately not linked it in my original post because it's more about gyroscopic aiming with a flick stick than the more conventional implementation. I think flick stick is too alien to most people and I don't expect it to be implemented in Cyberpunk...
  3. matj1

Aiming is an essencial part of gun combat and gun combat will probably be an important part of Cyberpunk 2077. Aiming with a stick is slow or imprecise in my opinion. PlayStation controllers have gyroscopes inside and they can be used for aiming which is much more precise than aiming with just a...
  4. matj1

The General Videogame Thread

I was recently playing Wolfenstein: The New Order with a Steam Controller. The game was frequently switching between KB+M input settings and controller input settings because the right touchpad and the gyroscope were mapped to mouse input for greater precision. The problem was that when the game...
  5. matj1

[NSFW maybe] Sex scenes: Why can't they be more realistic / raw?

I don't know why people want sex scenes in Cyberpunk 2077 in a particular way or at all. They may be suitable if they are relevant to the story, otherwise they feel to me like a waste of space and resources and a cheap way to attract people without making the game significantly better. I'm not...
  6. matj1

Your useless talent

I'm very detail-oriented. That's useless (even detrimental) in some circumstances, especially housework. For example, when I'm cutting meat, I cut off all bad parts almost exactly at the boundary, but it takes me about 4 times more time (that's the upper extreme, usually it's less), or, when I'm...
  7. matj1

What annoying game design trends should Cyberpunk avoid?

They could add optional gyroscopic aiming to PlayStations, similar to what is in many games on Switch, which would replace traditional aiming assist. Although I think gyroscopic aiming is great, I know some people want to not use it and the game would still need regular aiming assist for those...
  8. matj1

Please give us customizable difficulty settings

I understand, when the developers of a game have a certain difficulty in mind, they don't allow changing that or changing the details of several predefined difficulties. But they may be not aware that some elementary settings of a difficulty may ruin a game experience in certain cases. I was...
  9. matj1

Cyberpunk guns! Post favorite cyberpunk gun.

With cyberpunk I imagine lots of electricity, so electromagnetic guns come to my mind. Especially rialguns and coilguns. I imagine railguns as high-energy guns and coilguns as guns with less energy per shot but a great rate of fire. A railgun could look like this (from this Reddit post): I...
  10. matj1

Why the person above you should be banned

Ban for not banning the person above.
  11. matj1

Mouse and keyboard support for PS4?

Hardware is not a problem. PS4 has USB and that's all it needs (extra the usual stuff) to support keyboard and mouse. You probably mean operating-system-wise. I read Final Fantasy XIV on PS4 supports playing with keyboard and mouse so that shouldn't be a problem too. 1593515291 You people seem...
  12. matj1

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Greetings people; I'm an informatics student and a proponent of new input and output methods, especially in gaming. I play mostly single-player games and I'm interested in Cyberpunk 2077. To the input methods: I think the gyroscope on DualShock 4 is underutilised and I hope PlayStation 5 games...
  13. matj1

They can add it post release.
  14. matj1

Intead of keyboard and mouse support, I think they should implement optional gyroscopic aiming on PlayStations to add onto stick aiming. IMO it's underutilised in games on PS4 and it offers precision and speed as good as aiming with a mouse without requiring any additional peripherals.
Top Bottom