Search results

+
  1. Pajamasala

Fun deck ideas

ty, nice suggestions and comments! i was thinking of the interaction between Alchemist + Living Armor or Olgierd immortal for a nice fun deck! if it works, i dont have Living Armor or Olgierd immortal so i cannot test it out
  2. Pajamasala

Fun deck ideas

hi all! i am a month and a half old gwent player and i've been doing alot of fun experimental decks, i am missing some cards so it is limiting me a little bit, but overall i am still having tons of fun with my decks. here is my Reverse Ethereal deck where i make my opponent spawn ethereal and...
  3. Pajamasala

Blackened cards

recently i have been getting some blackened cards (only rarely when drawing cards) it isnt too gamebreaking but it happens alot, especially on the ethereal card
  4. Pajamasala

The General Videogame Thread

i've never played the shadow warrior series but that trailer looks good!
  5. Pajamasala

My 2 cents as a returning player....

hi wb :D i also wish they'd buff old cards that are fun to use :D i am a non-meta player and i always try making weird decks and sometimes i wish more cards are viable during these times
  6. Pajamasala

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

i always give GG to everyone no matter what happens haha, it doesnt cost me anything so i quess its always good to gg
  7. Pajamasala

My 2 cents on the MM meta thus far (rank 3)

hi, i am new to the forums, i just wanna say from a newbie perspective is that SK's most troublesome combo comes from the Pirate which repeatedly damage units with boost until damaged. That card wrecks all and any of my decks especially tall decks, which i think needs to come back more :D
  8. Pajamasala

Vincent Van Moorlehem vs Veil

hi i have a noob question, can vincent kill a immune target? since immune is a status?
  9. Pajamasala

Idea for NR Vicious Slash rework

i kinda want it be be like a falibor deploy, only it deals 4 -3 -2 -1 -1 -1 -1 endless damage as long as it kills
  10. Pajamasala

Regis Initiative interaction

i have a regis deck :) only thing im wishing for is a provision buff like 10 or 11 :)
  11. Pajamasala

AllGod Bug

does buffs from allgod to evolving cards stay?
  12. Pajamasala

Your useless talent

i am ambidextrous :D i never realized it until one day i tried writing with my left arm (im right handed) it was surprisingly decent my left hand penmanship, i then started to train my left arm to do day to day stuff like brushing my teeth to even using knives to cut vegetables. i realized tho...
  13. Pajamasala

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hi! i am kinda new, a month and a half into the game :D i just joined this community and im hoping to meet nice peoples here!
Top Bottom