Search results

+
  1. ajaunf411

Change the Number of NPCs Depending on the Time and Place

Maybe it is already in the game if it is not it would be good idea, specially the NPCs depending on the area you are in.
  2. ajaunf411

Melee Combat Need IMPROVEMENT!

Just did! Bottleblonde I put your idea with your name at the beginning of the post to give more visibility but if you need it I can remove it. Thank you!
  3. ajaunf411

Overall is Bad taking into account all aspects of the gameplay mainly the reactions of the fight NPCs and the visual feedback that you did not comment that the guy takes 7 punches and the guy remains the same. The guys seem lost in the fight while facing the V, while one is fighting the V and...
  4. ajaunf411

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Cool
  5. ajaunf411

About this post I made: I know the game is more focused on RPG(of course) but there is no excuse for not making other parts of the game good too (driving, gunplay, unarmed combat(melee), sword (the katana). Just because it is a RPG we need to conform ourselvs with parts of the game that...
  6. ajaunf411

remembering that the comparison is with a game of 2009 which makes the situation even worse.
  7. ajaunf411

So if is not a mini-game you think looks bad ? at least for me doesn't look like a minigame mode I think it is the combat in the game for real.
  8. ajaunf411

So we won't be able to melee anyone on the streets in the game ?
  9. ajaunf411

People think that is not a importante thing because They won't like the combat hand to hand but a guarantee that a lot of people care about this. They have time enough to at least improve this as I said before of couse that don't need to be perfect just better than we saw it specially the...
  10. ajaunf411

I know the game is in progress but we don't know which job specifically. For this reason I am asking this question of melee that not only me but many players appreciate and like it regardless of whether it is an RPG or not. They don't exactly need to punch at the same time but at least face...
  11. ajaunf411

visual feedback would make the game even more realistic would only bring positive points to the game
  12. ajaunf411

For me personally the main thing would be the visual feedback.
  13. ajaunf411

"My bodies do everything together." "EVERYTHING" Proceeds to attack one by one haha Controls and combat are CD projects weakest areas unfortunately. People are saying that the combat gets better according to the character development however it doesn’t change the fact of the animations, the...
  14. ajaunf411

For those who didn't see the gameplay it from 2 weeks ago, 14min of gameplay of the game. To see how bad it looks watch the fight scene in 0.50 speed I have seen games from the last decade with a better melee.
  15. ajaunf411

About the gameplay scene of the twins fight was really bad. -Most of attacks gooing out of sync, unnatural and unrealistic. -There's NO visual feedback at all, faces are still clean after some punches maybe add black eye, bruises and blood dripin. Edit: I don't know if there is visual...
  16. ajaunf411

Portuguese Players

subbtitle is good
  17. ajaunf411

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

that the melee combat was scene was a very bad and a mess in many ways: body animation, synchronisation of the two guys, and the fighting animation I really hope they improve this. 1594819119 about the twins fight most of attacks are out gooing out of sync and there's no visual feedback at all...
  18. ajaunf411

Unofficial Cyberpunk 2077 FAQ!

I have seen a gameplay recently of a melee fight where you fight twins (esquerdo and certo) and I was a bit upset about it the reactions were unnatural and late the landed punches were unreal, I know it is a RPG but will they focus on the fist combat??? I ask this because a lot of people like...
  19. ajaunf411

The sheer scale of Night City

And alive.
Top Bottom