Search results

+
  1. haekafae

Cyberpunk 2077 Forum Short Story Competition - Discussion

We by Yevgeny Zamyatin (depending on how his name is anglo-fied, and also Russian), is touted as the book that inspired the feverishly popular 1984 by Orville Wells. We, perhaps, is the originator of the hyper-surveliance, totalitarian, dystopian future that cyberpunk finds itself adjacent to...
  2. haekafae

Night City Wire - Media, News & Previews - links and discussion

Didn't the Borderland games have a similar armor mechanic? It's been a while since I've played them but I seem to remember such a thing. I don't think that this is too much to worry about. But I'm assuming more of scaling-trend ala Dark Souls, where as the player gets better at the game that...
  3. haekafae

Cyberpunk 2077 Forum Short Story Competition - Discussion

What was your writing process like? 1: Formulation of concept ideas. I've been analyzing the Afterlife scene in the 20 minutes gameplay trailer for the past few days relentlessly and since I've been especially fixating on how Claire makes the two Johnny Silverhand cocktails, so I've had...
  4. haekafae

Cyberpunk 2077 Forum Short Story Competition

Keep Cool I was behind the bar. The front door is heavy for a reason. He had to withdraw his other hand from his jacket pocket to get it open. It dazzled in the low light, stealing my attention. The rest of his corpo-suit appeared as his cybernetic hand recoiled back into his pocket out of...
Top Bottom