Search results

+
  1. Julo67

Weren't we supposed to be able to see V in mirrors and reflecting surfaces?

I think I've found why we can't see V in mirrors except scripted ones. Like most first-person games, in order to avoid horrible clipping, V has no head. RT render V's model in an accurate way, so if they made ray-traced relfection for V, we would have seen him without his head, which I think...
  2. Julo67

RTX On but some mirrors don't have reflection???

Even the the last Spider-Man on PS5 has Miles Morales relfections with RT on. Edit : should have read upside post ^^
  3. Julo67

Key Remapping

As a Left-handed player who strongly belived he could have played a Lefty V... what a surprise it was to not found an "action key" in the configuration menu. Finally, I can't even play as me. I use numpad since Duke Nuke 3D release and I won't change it, sorry but that makes the game...
  4. Julo67

Should I pre order Cyberpunk?

Whatever you preorder or not, do it on GoG.
  5. Julo67

Cyberpunk themed city in Minecraft

Thanks for sharing :)
  6. Julo67

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Fortunately I have a lot of things to do beside waiting for CP 2077 to be released. Counting days from original release date is not one of them. Therefore, I'm in a far more confortable position than devs for at least the two coming months towards the CP 2077 situation. Being sarcastic won't...
  7. Julo67

Important announcement regarding Cyberpunk 2077 release date

Sad for the delay, but 21 days is not that much. But sad. It will probably feel far more longer for the devs. GL HF CDPR team !
  8. Julo67

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 4

NightCity Wire on my birthday. Thanks CDPR :)
  9. Julo67

Option to censor nudity?

Censorship in a cyberpunk world... What else ? No sugar in a candyshop ? I want my naked body naked and my rain acidic.
  10. Julo67

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOLD

I love the love in this thread. Gold is Diamond. Ima gonna cry. You're all breathtaking !
  11. Julo67

Seize the Day - Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer

You're all Breathtakin' !
  12. Julo67

Cyberpunk 2077 Devs Reportedly Working 6-Day Weeks To Finish The Game

Hang on CDPR team ! You're really close to the finish line. Love to all of you :-/
  13. Julo67

Which character background will you choose?

I stiil don't know what to choose :disapprove: All path look so interesting.
  14. Julo67

What after Cyberpunk?

Cyberpunk 2077 : Pimp my ride extension AKA custom your vehicles Then, Cyberpunk 2077 : Real Estate manager AKA Apartements new mechanics Then, Cyberpunk 2077 : Champaign Shower AKA Be the owner of a Stripclub
  15. Julo67

Character Customization - Left-Handed or Right-Handed??

As a lefty, it would be awesome in the point of view of immersion to be able to create a left-handed character. It seems that Johnny Silverhand uses his left hand to handle his gun. My expectations are maybe too high, but I stiil believe. (y)
Top Bottom