Search results

+
  1. uzun0764

multiple season tree quest bug

this quest is 'Finish 10 matches any mode in season of the draconoid tree'. I did not get this task first. I had 180 reward points. I closed the game and opened it. I have 153 reward points left and have taken this task 9 times. I request that this be corrected and my reward points returned.
  2. uzun0764

Suggestions for Journey Rewards

I have a suggestion for journey. For example, it contains too many avatars. So you can make some rewards 2 pieces and present them to the player's choice. For example, the player has reached 60 levels, can choose avatar or reward points as a reward. Or choose trinkets or reward points. i dont...
  3. uzun0764

Suggestion for Deck Builder

Yes, I agree. Especially to the first option. 2 bronze 1 gold cards are enough. it is annoying to deal with milling one by one. sometimes we open 20-30 kegs. It takes a lot of time to get them one by one and it's not nice
  4. uzun0764

Suggestion: Neutral devotion

devotion is good. no neutral cards. yeah. i hate neutral cards. specially, Geralt:Yrden and Korathi Heatwave. They are counter for me always.
  5. uzun0764

[Suggestion] Roll for Easier Daily Quests

Mert, add me in game bro. uzun0764
  6. uzun0764

Suggestion: Button to report roping

its good idea. i like it
  7. uzun0764

Proposed changes to ST

i agree. i like playing ST Mystic Echo with harmony. This nerf sad to me. i want old harmony :(
  8. uzun0764

Why Ge'Els/Weavess were long forgotten

Ge'els is too weak now. Old Ge'els (before Gaunter's challenge) is good. He was trigger deatwish ability. Now, pff, too weak. Maybe he rework, 'İf you play wild hunt unit, damage random enemy unit/boost allied wild hunt unit by 1'. maybe :) it's just my idea :D
  9. uzun0764

Bear Minimum needed SK Balance changes for 7.1

i aggre. wonderfull
  10. uzun0764

Season of Griffin Daily Crown 4 times kind of a chore

those seasons must come again for seasonal quests to be done
  11. uzun0764

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello my friends. I'm Huseyin. I like witcher games.
Top Bottom