Search results

+
  1. JudasIV

Multiple saves

PS5 creates FAR too many autosaves files. No option in settings to limit how often it saves game. I have 30 some autosaves on one character. It's a nusience and takes up storage. Thank you for the update, but this should be an easy fix.
  2. JudasIV

Hotfix 1.06

I still support CDPR and the vision to bring Cyberpunk 2077 to it's full potential. The game really is a highly detailed and immersive experience. Thank you to everyone that's busting ass to fix release issues. These MASSIVE open world games are a daunting endeavor to make perfect. Night City...
  3. JudasIV

Global release timings

With Best Buy breaking the street date. Can other retailers try to compete with revenue with a universal release.
  4. JudasIV

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

I would like to see CDPR surprise gamers this holiday with a earlier release. Perhaps they can allow retailers to sell the game on DEC 1, 2020. Given the delays, this would be an exciting turn of events the world is clamoring for.
  5. JudasIV

Will the XSX version run much better than Xbox One X?

Are we going to see Console footage, or is this verbotten?
  6. JudasIV

Cyberpunk 2077 - GOLD

Congratulations CDPR! Please extend a Huge thanks to everyone for their dedication to this Project. The WORLD is waiting to patiently for this grand experience. I wish you the best success, you earned it.
  7. JudasIV

Welcome Thread [Archive]

I hope this is an appropriate place to put posts as a new member. I'm as excited as everyone for Cyberpunk 2077 to release. The gameplay we've seen thus far has been on PC. Are there plans to show the game on next gen consoles as we anxiously await the new hardware and game? Thanks.
  8. JudasIV

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 3!

Hello CDPR, Will you showcase Cyberpunk 2077 on PS5? Is your relationship with XBox a barrier to see a Playstation demo? Millions of gamers are anxiously waiting to play your creation. Congratulations in advance for your huge success.
  9. JudasIV

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

As an OLEd TV owner, I hope the HUD offers in game options to either hide the HUD, change the color, or offer transparency choices in the options.
Top Bottom