Search results

+
  1. lor1keet

Tridam Infantry bug - doesn't always trigger damage

Tridam Infantry is supposed to do 1 damage every time it is boosted. However, the damage does not always process. At first, I thought it might have been a visual bug, but it turns out that no damage is inflicted on enemy units. It doesn't happen all the time. It seems to happen sometimes...
  2. lor1keet

Skellige is still ridiculously strong

Good points! Lockdown is no longer as effective now that SK Lippy has access to the Brokvar Hunter. So many buffs for SK Lippy in this season...I wonder why CDPR wants SK Lippy to be so dominant???
  3. lor1keet

Your post is right on target! Lippy is just way too strong right now. I hope CDPR will nerf it before Christmas!
  4. lor1keet

One of the Downsides of WotW?

Score for Six-Sided-Prism! (y)
  5. lor1keet

One of the Downsides of WotW?

Yeah, ST is insane right now. I think the only way to win against them is to play SK and just destroy any ST units that hit the board. LOL
  6. lor1keet

Leader Ability play rates and win rates in Season of Mahakam

I actually haven't encountered much NR in pro rank...just Lippy, SK warriors, a little NG, more Lippy, some more Lippy, a little MO, yet some more Lippy... LOL
  7. lor1keet

SK is still above all the other factions in those deck lists.
  8. lor1keet

These stats show how biased CDPR is for SK. SK warriors, SK Lippy, SK druids...SK just has so many options right now. Wish the other 5 factions had as many viable decks as SK in the top levels of pro rank.
  9. lor1keet

I'm so tired of playing SK in pro rank...it's easy wins for them. SK Lippy is almost unstoppable, unless you're playing SK warriors.
  10. lor1keet

And yet another season with SK dominating. Even though, MO OH was 2nd, it still got hit by the nerf bat. C'mon, CDPR, what does SK have over you that you're unable to nerf them?!!? LOL
  11. lor1keet

Lippy is just INSANE right now. No idea why CDPR would buff Lippy in the current season when they were already doing so well last season.
  12. lor1keet

Looks like CDPR really likes SK being the #1 faction. Its win-rate has been above the other 5 factions season after season after season. This season will be no different. They have 2 extremely strong decks to choose from; SK warriors and Lippy.
  13. lor1keet

My take on the problem with Nilfgaard

Right now, NG is just laughably bad. Round 1, NG golds lose to SK bronzes...just sad...pathetic, really. NG wishes that they had bronzes as good as SK.
  14. lor1keet

GWENT joins the Cyberpunk 2077 release party!

This is really great news! Even if just a small fraction of the Cyberpunk players take up Gwent, Gwent will have a huge increase in players! :)
  15. lor1keet

Gwent Meta Report #19 by Team Leviathan Gaming

https://teamleviathangaming.com/meta/ Very good information by Team Leviathan Gaming! :)
  16. lor1keet

NG buffs are a joke... right?

CDPR basically just gave up on NG. With all the overwhelming data that shows NG being dead last out of all the factions, it is shocking that CDPR decided to not have a balance patch for the next season. Sad, very sad. The way that NG has been treated by CDPR, I guess NG should just be...
  17. lor1keet

Gwent Content Creators

I currently watch the following streamers on Twitch: cceely: she's a great streamer. Really engages with the audience. A very strong player. Lionhart: he's a personable streamer that is fun to listen to. OceanMud: MO's faction ambassador. He has lots of fun mini-games that he plays with...
  18. lor1keet

Was there really a need to increase Ball's cost?

Definitely. NG doesn't have the points. For example, SK bronzes will just outclass what NG can put down. My NG bronze will play for 4, while the SK bronze will play for 7. Not much NG can do. I'm not sure if CDPR really knows how to balance the game properly. Maybe in this next patch, CDPR...
  19. lor1keet

RIP Monster faction.

MO is actually behind SK, NR, and ST. A well-piloted SY will also beat MO, but SY is very hard to pilot.
  20. lor1keet

RIP Monster faction.

MO isn't dominating pro-rank. SK is according to the data.
Top Bottom