Search results

+
  1. cyberpunk_2021

Cyberpunk 2020.2 aka Red

J Gray confirmed it and answered a few questions : Is Cyberpunk Red close to this version or were the lore and rules completely rewritten? If so, did Cyberpunk 2077 have much influence on this rewriting? There have been significant changes to the rules over the years. One of the advantages of...
  2. cyberpunk_2021

Cyberpunk 2020.2 aka Red

Yeah I write that but it's more of a supposition. P.S. : it's my video and the interview is conducted by a friend.
  3. cyberpunk_2021

Cyberpunk 2020.2 aka Red

I guess no one has heard of Cyberpunk 2020.2, so here's an interview of Mike Pondsmith who talks about it and others related Cyberpunk topics. I suppose Cyberpunk Red is Cyberpunk 2020.2 but I'm waiting for confirmation from R. Talsorian on this.
  4. cyberpunk_2021

Movies / TV Shows!

The sister plot was ridiculous. I didn't bother watching season two, maybe it's better ?
  5. cyberpunk_2021

Cyberpunk artworks gallery

Hehe thanks. Glad my work is useful.
  6. cyberpunk_2021

Movies / TV Shows!

And if you like it, read the books, it's way better. The show betrays the books in big ways sadly :(
  7. cyberpunk_2021

Best armored power enhancing suits

Power armors are mostly in the Cyberpunk 2020 expansion Maximum Metal but here you can see some custom ACPA.
  8. cyberpunk_2021

good cyberpunk RPG'S to play till release?

Yeah System Shock 2 is a must especially if you like Deus Ex. For System Shock 1, I'd rather wait for the remake to come out because it's a little bit dated.
  9. cyberpunk_2021

Thoughts on influencers/youtubers being NPCs in the game

Same here. If I knew them it would be immersion breaking but it's mostly because I hardly see what they're doing there, they're just youtubers not even specialized in Cyberpunk. For someone like Mike Pondsmith to be there seems much more legitimate.
  10. cyberpunk_2021

Save the date: Night City Wire - Episode 2

I hope they're going to show caseless weapons because everything they've shown so far are cased ones. In Cyberpunk 2020 it was more like 50/50.
  11. cyberpunk_2021

Now playing [music]

Dope Stars Inc. - Lies Irae Dool - Love Like Blood
  12. cyberpunk_2021

Now reading [books]

I just started Hemispheres written by Mark Everglade. I haven't read enough to give an opinion yet but I would have started before if that fucking virus hasn't kept me so busy for the last couple of months.
  13. cyberpunk_2021

Why the person above you should be banned

Because I need my 10 replies (of course).
  14. cyberpunk_2021

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Hello I'm the creator of the website Cyberpunk 2021 created originally in 1997 or 98 by Eric B. (he doesn't want his name associated with it anymore...) and taken over by me since 2005. Don't hesitate to send me an email if you have any doubts about what I'm saying.
Top Bottom