Search results

+
  1. dragonslayerxxx

Finishers for Monsters

I really doubt it. Maybe we'll get them in next gen upgrade but AFAIK it will include only some cosmetics from Netflix series.
  2. dragonslayerxxx

New Witcher Game - Character Creation?

I'm open to idea but I would also like if CDPR had some creative liberties to create a new character with a unique story which is not a part of books. Though they would need a damn good writer to accomplish something like that.
  3. dragonslayerxxx

How many difficulties will there be?

Hopefully, they all won't feel the same.
  4. dragonslayerxxx

Potential Bloat: Is this game going to be too big

My fear is that trying to bring so much things to the table may reduce quality of final product. RTX, multiplayer, 2 big expansions-those are words which shouldn't be taken lightly. So far they showed they can produce expansions like they should be. If they can pull this off they will be the...
  5. dragonslayerxxx

Cyberpunk 2077 Short Story Competition Winner

Well, that's something too.
  6. dragonslayerxxx

Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

Closest thing I could find...
  7. dragonslayerxxx

Cyberpunk 2077 Short Story Competition Winner

Congratulations. Did winner get some kind of prize? I remember participating in similar contest and the winners got prizes depending on place won. 1st would get main game + season pass, 2nd main game + 1 DLC etc.
  8. dragonslayerxxx

That's what's bugging me. You see in the overview they generalize tech weapons as weapons who use electromagnetic force to propel a METAL PROJECTILE. No mention of any more sophisticated ways of their operation if there's any. I'd really love to see some weapons who offer some new way of...
  9. dragonslayerxxx

Since I cannot post new thread yet, I thought this would best place to quench my curiosity about CP2077. I've seen the last weapon overview trailer. Loving it so far but I cannot help to notice a lack of laser weaponry. So to keep it vague but informative at the same time can anyone here confirm...
Top Bottom