Search results

+
  1. Glenn_Cooper70

Save files are corrupted

Excusemy noobness here, but is this save corruption issue a pc problem only? Don't think i have heard/read about consoles having this problem. I have finished the story on one lifepath so far and I am about halfway done on mynext playthrough. Just getting a bit worried.
  2. Glenn_Cooper70

Playing after main story?

Ok, thanks for the heads up :)
  3. Glenn_Cooper70

Playing after main story?

I know there are several different endings, I just want to know if you can keep on playing after the main story is over? I have a lot of sidejobs left and gigs, do i get to finish them after the main story ending?
  4. Glenn_Cooper70

1.04 OUT NOW on Xbox

No problem :)
  5. Glenn_Cooper70

1.04 OUT NOW on Xbox

I got the update, went in to apps and games, manage files and there was a update waiting. 16 gb, version 1.0.4 i believe it was.
  6. Glenn_Cooper70

How old were you when cybeprunk was announced? What has changed?

I was 42 when Cyberpunk got my attention back in 2012, I am 50 now and not much has changed.. well besides getting fatter and getting lots more grey hairs :)
  7. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

I get it, sometimes 18 hours advantage can help but seeing how this is a single player rpg, not a multiplayer where you have to level up fast in order to do endgame raids and dungeons, I will be fine waiting for the release at midnight local time. And yes, you are right, it is worth mentioning...
  8. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

I have waited 7 years for this, a couple of hours more will not hurt me at all.
  9. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

Yeah, but it will be fine, got 1gig up/down fiber so it'll be done pretty quick. I am however a bit confused about the difference in pre load size tho. you are on the one x?
  10. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

Huh... mine was 59,57 GB on the series x.
  11. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

Oh nice, representing west coast here :)
  12. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

ah, ok... well, it will still be midnight for me since i live in Norway :)
  13. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

You can pre load right now on xbox. I am sitting at 85% now.
  14. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

December 7th at 5pm cet.
  15. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

Sure enough, got it pre-loading right now. 59,57 GB.
  16. Glenn_Cooper70

Global release timings

We can already pre-load it on xbox? Nice :)
  17. Glenn_Cooper70

Backwards compatibility cross-saves

Hi, I know this isn't the right thread to ask but do you know if raytracing (rtx) will work on the new gen consoles when the next gen patch comes along sometime next year? I was lucky enough to get the xbox series x ( got it on the release date and have not installed a single game on it yet...
  18. Glenn_Cooper70

December 10, 2020 ... Are we sure?

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine?
  19. Glenn_Cooper70

Can confirm, Held a copy in my hands at my local store today. Can't really see anything else then a full blown release december 10. Byt you never know for sure,right?
  20. Glenn_Cooper70

Bugs? Hell, i will openheartedly welcome any and all bugs just as long as i get my dirty little hands on the game december 10th.
Top Bottom