Search results

+
  1. Azulath

[Bug] No Sleep XP Buff after Date

Anyone else having the issue that after a date with Panam in the Corpo Plaza apartment the sleep/rested buff is not applied?
  2. Azulath

Glass milky white

I have noticed glass and other see-through objects sometimes having a milky white appearance like the whiskey glass in the screenshot: I have also noticed other people having the same problem and the solution apparently being an ini setting detailed in the Cyberpunk Ultra Plus Better Path...
  3. Azulath

HDR10+ Question and Weird Issue

I have a G9 OLED along with a RTX 4090 running Windows 11 and I have noticed the following issue: Whenever I change the volume with my keyboard the image becomes much darker when the W11 volume widget appears at the very bottom of the screen. Toggling HDR10+ afterwards restores the brighter...
  4. Azulath

[Bug] Hack 0/0 for computers

I have returned to 2.0 and PL to finish my Cyberpunk 2077 playthrough and also play PL and today I wanted to do the Gig in the Dicky Twister. There, I noticed supposedly hackable computers greyed out and when I went closer it showed "Hack 0/0" in red. I do have a cyberdeck equipped though and I...
  5. Azulath

DLSS2 - Improved Image Quality When FPS Are Higher

A while ago I watched DigitalFoundries video on DLSS3 and one particular thing struck me as odd. Check out the timestamped part of the video (I would still recommend the whole video though): Thus, it appears even DLSS2 has a better image quality the higher the FPS it can deliver. As a result...
  6. Azulath

RT Overdrive Update

Given I'm a sucker for visual fidelity and all those shenanigans I'm looking forward to the RT Overdrive functionality, which will be released with the next update. And just to be a bit more specific, I thought about going on another Cyberpunk 2077 hiatus and returning once the update has been...
  7. Azulath

User Reviews (GOG and Steam)

I'm stalking Cyberpunk 2077 on SteamDB and I have noticed the overall score rising over the last couple of weeks up to 74.46%, while it also remains fairly consistent on GOG with 3.7/5 (74%). However, it could also be argued that it is on the rise on GOG as well, given that only recent ratings...
  8. Azulath

Grass poking through objects

I created a bug report about grass poking through both V's bed in the new nomad camp and the elevator in the Glen that leads up to V's apartment. This bug looks like so: To which I got the following response: "I am afraid the issue is not reproducible on my end." However, to me this seems a...
  9. Azulath

DLSS Balanced vs. Quality (1440p)

Given the good experiences I've heard of people using DLSS Balanced in Cybperunk 2077 in 4k I wanted to give it a try in my 1440p (5120x1440) setup so I can go ahead and activate Psycho RT effects as well. It turns out, I am unable to notice any difference in a static comparison...
  10. Azulath

New Steam Repository

This won't be another rampant speculations thread and as a consequence won't be updated, but I have noticed a new repository on Steam created today. This new repository goes by the name of cdpr_internal_dev0 and I would be quite interested what it is used for...
  11. Azulath

LOD Fixes

I just stumbled over the mod linked below and wanted to share it https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3627 In the comments section of the mod, another user points to another set of LOD fixes created by another modder, but not added as separate mod here...
  12. Azulath

Next patch rampant speculations

I have compiled this table with all patches and dates and based on that I figured I might go ahead and do some speculations regarding the next update. (Please note, nothing is official and everything should be considered an assumption I have made): Version Release Date Days since Patch Days...
  13. Azulath

Sharpen+ Increases DLSS fidelity

Apparently the newish Sharpen+ does wonders when it comes to DLSS' image quality. Check out this thread here: https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/nvidia-sharpen-filter-things-just-got-more-interesting.283793/ What are your thoughts on this? Any thoughts would be appreciated :)
  14. Azulath

Gameplay overhaul mod

Today, this gameplay overhaul mod has been released: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3010?tab=description Is someone else going to give it a try? I've played one mission with this mod and it looks promising thus far.
  15. Azulath

Bright/Wrong raytraced reflections

With raytraycing turned on I have the following weird reflections: As can be seen the reflect overy bright the next room. While the NUSA flag can be seen in the adjacent room, the room is not lit as bright as the reflection suggests.
  16. Azulath

Update DLSS to increase performance and remove artifacts

Apparently it is possible to update the DLSS version of a game by simply exchanging the databse file. This was done by Alex of DigitalFoundry for Doom Eternal: Furthermore, there exists a mod for Cyberpunk 2077 that updates DLSS to 2.2...
  17. Azulath

Low-poly and low-texture object is loaded

Today, I noticed the following bug close to the location where the quest "Sinnerman" starts: I tried solving this issue by loading an older save and deleting the cache but to no avail. Is someone else having this or a similar issue? Any ideas how to solve it?
  18. Azulath

Subtitle OFF means no translation for any language

I have subtitles turned off because I find them annoying. When playing the game I noticed two characters speaking in Japanese for quite a while and it seemed like I should understand what they were talking about. Thus, I went ahead and enabled subtitles and lo and behold, Japanese was...
  19. Azulath

INI/Settings Tweak(s)

Over at PCGamingWiki I noticed somehone dumped many (all?) possible INI values on pastebin. I had a look over those values and made a mental note of those that were interesting. Currently, the first one I stumbled over was this one: [RayTracing/BottomLevelCache] Budget = 209715200...
Top Bottom