Search results

+
  1. naroiden

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is coming to the next generation!

Okay, no more questions, your honour, I already refunded the game.
  2. naroiden

[Edited for tone - SigilFey] I wish they did so I wouldn't be bothered with finding out an answer for if I can play the old version after the next generation update, LOL. Well, I'll stop playing the game until I have an official answer on this which is sucks. If I won't learn the truth about...
  3. naroiden

HMM, not necessarily so. They may mean "we won't sell the next generation edition bundled with old version" and/or "we won't gift next generation edition to those who buy old version after the next generation edition releases". Besides, just focus on this part; "as well as a free update for...
  4. naroiden

Once again it's proven that all the praise CD PROJECT RED has was from shills. It has been an hour but no official answer to any questions, SMH.
  5. naroiden

Then play it on PC, not on PotatoStation 5, LMAO.
  6. naroiden

Will I be able to play non-next generation edition on Steam? I don't want any more of those Definitive Editions and whatnot that don't have significant difference but drops the FPS by 20-30, LOL, SMH. If it'll be another forced update then I'll ask for a refund and I'll have no business with CD...
Top Bottom