Search results

+
  1. M

Glitch with hack terminal in the 'Guinea Pigs' mission

Of all the bugs/glitches I've seen, this is one of the weirdest. I've a cyberdeck with 8 buffer slots. But when I hack the vending machine in the upper floor, outside of the target's apartment, I can use only 7 slots. If I break that terminal, any subsequent hack will be limited to only 7 slots...
  2. M

Is Night City a city or a landfill?

Ok, I get it: it's a dystopian future, people have dilapidated the planet, they generate a huge amount of waste that is not recycled with no thoughts for the consequences for the environment; but who wants to live among heaps of trash? It's not only in the back alleys: it's everywhere. In some...
  3. M

NO mention of modding tools, worried.

At this point, modding/dev tools would be a good and effective way to contribute to reversing CP2077 fortunes and perceived image. -Modding tools can prolong a game life, greatly increase its perceived value, and even attract new players (i.e. Skyrim) -Modding tools allow players to implement...
  4. M

Removing items flagged as mission after the end of a mission

I've a couple of access cards from the side job: "Fixer, Mercenary, soldier, spy" still in my inventory and marked as mission essential despite the task is concluded. How do I get rid of them? They're marked with the "!" so I cannot drop or dismantle them. I still have version 1.04 (...and I'm...
  5. M

For being 'futuristic', the setting looks really 'retro'

Matter of fact, several technologies we would today take for granted, or entirely within reach, given the kind of hardware they have in 2077, are absent. 1) 'Better map; with a cyber eye and augmented reality, I would expect a 3D map directly implanted into my own eye complete with directions...
  6. M

Any secret/easter egg/useful loot in the prologue areas?

Out of curiosity, I tried to roll a nomad/street kid (So far I had played only as Corpo) and I noticed that on top of the broadcasting tower in the Nomad beginning there is a stash of component. Unlike the two other beginnings, the area to explore is also quite wide. Wondering if there are some...
  7. M

Are the 'reported crimescene' type of quest infinite random or not?

I read conflicting information on these. Some say cleared blue NCPD icons never respawn once they've been solved, other say they will reappear. Is there any valid and trusted source to answer this question?
  8. M

Is there a debug console available?

For us PC users, would it be possible to know the command to enable the debug console? (and a list of useful commands, too :) )
  9. M

Sources of lore for the 57 years between CP2020 and CP2077?

I'm quite new to the Cyberpunk world. Over the past year, I've tried to learn more about the lore in order to be prepared for CP2077. And yet 57 years between the events of CP2020 and CP2077 feels like a long time. Not counting CP2030 (which seems to be set in a different timeline) what solid...
Top Bottom