Search results

+
  1. MANYUE2003

Patch Notes 9.3

Time for me to quit I think
  2. MANYUE2003

Movies / TV Shows!

The current TV show I am watching now in ranking from best to worst. Current as in they are currently airing The good fight (honestly 1 of the smartest funniest show on TV now) Godfather of harlem (You would like this if you like boardwalk empire or forest whitaker) Ted Lasso (I don't...
  3. MANYUE2003

Gwent Modes

They really need to learn from legends of runterra. I almost never play rank in LOR yet I keep going back to their lab of legends and many players solely play that mode only. Its really fun. Recently they added yet another mode which is similar to slay the spire. Gwent should at least...
  4. MANYUE2003

Hotfix change list

u cannot punish those players who did not know about this. I honestly thought it was an OP deck I discovered from the gwent library. U did not even give warning ingame or in the forum. How are we to know ? How long is the ban ? 1628257851 how long was your ban ? 1628265923 I just found out...
  5. MANYUE2003

Gwent Content Creators

Anyone knows what happen to Freddybabes ? He has not posted any videos. Is he still playing on twitch or now just enjoying his winning monies ?
  6. MANYUE2003

Do something with draft mode!

Exactly. sometimes we just want a fun mode and play cards we never played before.
  7. MANYUE2003

Sunset Wanderers - look, we're right here

Search YouTube, lots of them has make competitive decks with the card. I have found that most of them do not work from rank 3 onwards. However I did use one of those deck to rank up from 3 to 2. Not only can we see the card, the card is also unique in that you are guranteed to draw it when...
  8. MANYUE2003

Do something with draft mode!

yea I know they said NO but since so many players requested for arena including myself, perhaps the DEV team should consider this popular request by the player base. Again I do not see what is so difficult about bringing back old Arena. Perhaps they do not want to see draft as a failure which I...
  9. MANYUE2003

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

I yet to comment. I absolutely hate Mills and second clog. Because of both these decks, I hate NG now. I started with playing NG ball actually . That was the time it was possible to play it twice. Mill was very weak then and you usually cannot win with it and hence not that many people try...
  10. MANYUE2003

Thronebreaker is now available on Android!

It is very sad that I waited for the game to come for andriod for so long but both my devices are not compatiable. You guys should really make it more user friendly (software). Both my devices are just 1 year old. Gwent play just fine on both. I really wanted to buy.
  11. MANYUE2003

Any decks that make you feel frustrated?

You can find the deck on youtube and try it yourself. I got surprised the first time then I went to try it. It is actually not that easy to win with it especially if you do not have last say. It is a lot of fun if you do pull it off. Experienced players will know how to deal with it hence it...
  12. MANYUE2003

"Price of Power" Expansion Set Officially Revealed!

First 2 days , everyone plays SWK. Now everyone knows how to counter it even with defender and much lesser are playing it now. Some of the new bronze are really crazy strong. I think they probably be nerf soon. Blight is very strong for a bronze BUT Ban Ard Student is really the absolute nuts...
  13. MANYUE2003

Ah ok thank you. I was hoping for an answer like this :) 1623246035 Ah ok thank you. I was hoping for an answer like this :)
  14. MANYUE2003

Is the Price Of Power expansion set roll-out a 'pay-to-win' strategy? Do you approve of the strategy?

If everyone can get all the cards available in the game, it is not a p2w game. Time and patience will get an f2p to where he needs to be. P2W card games (and there are many) have cards that you can only buy with real money and are not accessible to f2p players. 1623245968 If everyone can get...
  15. MANYUE2003

It's been one day, so: What's your favourite "Once upon a pyre" card?

I really like the art of the ST new cards. Francesca and whisperer are such nice ladies to look at :)
  16. MANYUE2003

Lots of people complaining gwent is p2w now. I do not think so but new cards are so buggy or am I the only one facing this issue. Today my rience did not work. I chose my 11 point golem and I could not damage enemy units. My card go into graveyard, thats it. I relook and it is not melee or...
  17. MANYUE2003

Funny thing I did not play against NG or SK. I played against Carpace and got my she who knows to round 2 successfully and he/she used P. Dive on it and it is gone. This is my favorite card this expansion and I just wanted to try it. It is very expensive. The provision cost should be lowered...
  18. MANYUE2003

I was playing thrive so no carpace. Anyway 2nd match I tried, Opp connection cut and I lost the game, very buggy Finally 3rd time it worked. And seems in a thrive Konschkey deck, it is not that good.
  19. MANYUE2003

so I just tried "she who knows" and it does not seem to work. I played the card in a row which has more than 25 points and it was protected by a defender. At the end of the round, it gives resilience to no one. Every card went into the graveyard. What did I do wrong ?
  20. MANYUE2003

Ladder ranking glitch

Today played a few games on ladder and it seems there is a bug. You don't rank up when you win and don't come down when you lose. In other words, You are stuck.
Top Bottom