Search results

+
  1. YoshiMoshi2

Are there lines yet for the 4090? Less than a week away

I really want a 4090 to play cyberpunk on. Are there reports of lines yet forming at microcenter? I remember for the 3090 some people camped out for days and days.
  2. YoshiMoshi2

Super Secret Subliminal Message From CDPR Found!!!

OMG I just found a super secret subliminal message from CDPR that the developers left in the game. It was sitting right in front of us the whole time! I guess what they say is true, the best place to hide something is right in the open. Look at the lyrics for the theme song for this game! Look...
  3. YoshiMoshi2

We need harder difficulty settings

Is it just me or is very hard not difficult enough? Especially when you get to the end of the game and have very good weapons and armor and cyberware. I've been playing on Very Hard, and it's to easy for me. Please give more of a challenge. Thanks.
  4. YoshiMoshi2

How long to 100 % this game?

Has anyone 100 % this game yet? If so how long did it take you? Meaning do all the missions, resolve all the icons on the maps, question marks, crime, assaults, robberies etc? What level were you at and can you share any knowledge? I'm under the impression that upgrading non legendary or iconic...
  5. YoshiMoshi2

Upgrade Level Requirements

When upgrading my weapons and so forth, sometimes it won't let me and tell me I'm not sufficient level to upgrade. However, I don't see any notes telling me what level is required to make the upgrade, or if it's my regular level or street credit level that I need to upgrade. Maybe I'm missing...
  6. YoshiMoshi2

Scope with Adjustable Zoom?

I've been playing this game so far and have gotten different scopes, but none of them allow me to adjust. Maybe I'm missing this feature, or I need a different scope? Meaning I hit the button to look through the scope, and then use the mouse roll to zoom in our out, adjust the zoom. If I need...
  7. YoshiMoshi2

What Gender is V?

So this is the first game I've played where you can have character customization to have the appearance of a male but have female body parts, or the other way around. So that's innovative. I'm asking however what gender is V? I played the Corpo life path and within half an hour a read something...
  8. YoshiMoshi2

Thanks for making such a great game!

This game is awesome. It's very addicting and I'm having a hard time putting it down. The world is huge, and it'll easily take me a couple hundred hours to 100 % complete it, all the side missions, and everything. Not bad considering I paid $50 for it on amazon and will get a couple hundred...
  9. YoshiMoshi2

How do I buy stocks in this game?

I just started the game and it hasn't been explained to me yet. But in the right hand corner it looks like there's news on stocks going up or down in value. How do I purchase them?
  10. YoshiMoshi2

How to Adjust Mouse Sensitivity?

How do I adjust mouse sensitivity in this game? I can't seem to find the option. My mouse moves way to slow, and it's only in this game only. Meaning when I exit the game my mouse moves a lot faster.
  11. YoshiMoshi2

How to turn on HDR on PC? Grayed Out...

I have a HDR compatible panel but the option is grayed out in game, I don't have the option to turn it on. I'm playing in 4k on a HDR panel, but can't turn on HDR.
  12. YoshiMoshi2

PC Benchmarks are out

https://wccftech.com/cyberpunk-2077-crysis-of-this-decade-pc-performance-benchmarks-nvidia-amd-gpus-dlss-raytracing/ Some benchmarks are out from Tom's Hardware. Looks like at 4k Ultra with Ray Tracing and DLSS, this game can't even get 75 FPS on the latest $1500 GPU. This isn't necessarily a...
  13. YoshiMoshi2

Predownload Game on PC, Purchased Physical Copy on Amazon?

I preordered the game on Amazon for PC. Is it possible for me to pre-download the game? I believe I have to wait for the item to come in the mail to get the code before I start downloading it? This is what I bought on Amazon which is supposed to ship on 12/10.
Top Bottom