Search results

+
  1. Hexling

F*ck the modern world!

Relax. As long as all this mobile and multiplayer stays out of good games everything is fine :)
  2. Hexling

Share Your Screenshots!!!

With the new gamma scripts to remove this overly dark shading of Witcher (no it does not get darker than a new moon`s night at 2 a.m. when it slightly starts to rain at high noon), supreme to extreme graphics settings mod to remove any graphics pop-in, and the newest "The Witcher 3 HD Reworked...
  3. Hexling

Did heart of stones expand map

Heart of Stones added this huge interesting fog-surrounded mansion with the spoon beast with some map-expansion to the west, some sewer-areas under Oxenfurt, and the interior of the auction house in Novigrad.
  4. Hexling

When this game amazed you the most [TW3 spoilers]

The whole game was so amazing so I´m not sure where to even begin.... The swamps with the small village "Niederwirr" (don`t know how this village is called in English) with the heart of the woods, crownes and bloody baron questlines. Beyond amazing, best of the best I have ever seen! Every...
  5. Hexling

Why Replay The Witcher III? [Poll]

I voted for "other" because everything else I have already enjoyed four times (the story, the locations, the interesting NPCs, all possible quests.) The superb landscapes are under constant little change while I am modding but still absolute breathtaking and with fantastic up-to-date graphics on...
  6. Hexling

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Currently testing the BEST GAME EVER MADE, The Witcher 3, on the best computer ever made ;D (mine). The mods are working especially good now thanks to the mod limit remover, and Geralt looks better than ever before. His eyes are now a mixture of yellow (during daytime or bright light conditions)...
Top Bottom