Search results

+
  1. Infinity8stoned

Ugh soooo played out.

I'll give you three guesses to figure out what the last three cards played were.
  2. Infinity8stoned

Challenge

Hmu=Hit me up
  3. Infinity8stoned

Challenge

I've only played the third. I'm buying the second. But the first is only available for pc.
  4. Infinity8stoned

Challenge

Well, may I suggest the witcher 3: wildhunt. It is an amazing game.
  5. Infinity8stoned

Challenge

From what I can suss out, because I don't work for cdpr(even though I would love to). Is that the ranked and unranked matchmaking are the main ways that players play other apponenents. The next would be the seasonal events and after that prolly the challenge even tho it's underutilized. You...
  6. Infinity8stoned

Challenge

I totally just missed a challenge while I wasn't even playing. I thought when you navigated away from Gwent, it went idle or some sort of afk. But alas, I open up the app like I always do in the a.m. and it's says I missed a friendly match. Wtf! I wonder how many games I've missed because of...
  7. Infinity8stoned

Challenge

I've been playing Gwent for a while now and have only been challenged maybe 2 times that I can remember. Why does this part of the game seem so under utilized? I have friends so it seems like it should've happened by now, lol. Anyways, if I'm playing I'll accept a challenge. Hmu!!!
  8. Infinity8stoned

Vesemir...nooooooooo!

I get why they changed it. But how awesome would the syanna +vesemir combo be right now. This was one of my favorite card pairings and it's know no longer as powerful. It was already hard to pull off so why change? Ugh!!! Right, right, op. Op. Op. P.s. I love the update. Even though it...
  9. Infinity8stoned

New Leaks coming on the 21 of November according to Tweet

Sooo, this is prolly super obvious to everyone else but me. But, is that why some of the players I play against have the title Red? :shrug:
  10. Infinity8stoned

Way of the Witcher revealed!

Why do you say that? (Seriously asking) :)
  11. Infinity8stoned

Never Nilfgaard crew assemble

I'm not doing this because I don't like playing the decks or anything like that. It's mostly a joke and never meant to be malicious. If you played a good game give a good game. If you didn't, don't, but I don't discriminate against players and I don't think you should either. That...
  12. Infinity8stoned

Bandit deck building help

Thanks!
  13. Infinity8stoned

Awesome!
  14. Infinity8stoned

Witcher-verse lore wanted

Thanks!
  15. Infinity8stoned

I love building decks, and my favorite seems to be the easiest ones to build. Which are archetype/keyword decks. I've wanted to build a bandit deck for a while but haven't really had the card to do so. That has obviously changed. I have a couple of questions 1. which faction and why? 2...
  16. Infinity8stoned

Now playing [music]

Wardruna- Unpronounceable song title-YouTube Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=RDEMicv8WXsvLuDAACq-W9UPTA&feature=share&playnext=1
  17. Infinity8stoned

Witcher-verse lore wanted

Has anybody seen or know of a place one could find a chronological story board for the Witcher-verse? There are so many tales and stories that it's hard to keep them all straight. I just saw a tweet from @Devildriven with lore about the book, Land of a thousand fables and now I crave more. If...
  18. Infinity8stoned

This was meant to be light hearted. Sorry if there was any offense taken. :(
  19. Infinity8stoned

If you will never get the Nilfgaard faction, join me in solidarity. If you love Nilfgaard, sorry this is not for you.
Top Bottom