Search results

+
  1. KingYall

What after Cyberpunk?

Yeah i finished risen and greedfall, risen 2 does a good job at the pirate theme but its not 100% witcher/cyberpunk like
  2. KingYall

What after Cyberpunk?

Personally i think CD PROJEKT RED's next title should be a "Pirate Themed" game. Imagine the possibilities being a "Hero or Heroine" who acts as a ship captain, it doesn't necessarily have to be a ship captain as the player could have a choice of whether playing as Pirates, Marines, Buccaneers...
  3. KingYall

Yoga, QiGong, Meditation, and Massage places in CyberPunk2077?

this sounds like things you would find in the China town part of the map lol
  4. KingYall

Summoning your car

lol, i wonder if cyberpunk will have horses you can summon also and not only veichles
  5. KingYall

Photo mode: Poses and selfie!

isnt there already a photo mode? but poses would be awesome
  6. KingYall

Suggestion regarding Perk names

they should have one called "perky" pretty self explanatory hahaha
  7. KingYall

Can we get an pre-release character editor?

yeah i doubt this will happen also lol, unless they release a demo beforehand, but even demo's wouldnt have 100% character creation options
  8. KingYall

Option to censor profanity?

lol playing cyberpunk and asking for profanity filter is amusing, well i find it amusing anyway, while i do support the game should have one, i dont see why anyone would choose to use it, unless they want to play while their children etc are in the same room.
  9. KingYall

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

more exploration if there is not already enough. an by exploration i mean like sewer systems and small spaces which usually you wouldnt venture into
  10. KingYall

Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

the original back to the future car, and make Marty mcfly and doc as a character in cyberpunk as a small side quest / easter egg, maybe they traveled to 2077 you never know :P
  11. KingYall

Gang feature: Voodoo Boys

you dont ever mess with the vodoo boys
  12. KingYall

Mouse controlled STEERING.

lol that would be hard wouldnt it
Top Bottom